State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have exams today! Hopefully I'll make it back in time! Even though I won't really mind if I miss the DT part with Dr. Robert Geffner.

Hello everyone again!

Finished all my chores. Had a nice scalp/head massage with oil and used invigorating rosemary shampoo. Feel refreshed!

I'm very eager for court today. I know many sleuthers are happily sleeping. I feel like the kid on Xmas day that's saying 'wake up, wake up!' to everyone. Watching JM give the Defense a major whopping dose of reality will feel like Xmas!

Can't wait, cannot wait for JM today...

[BBM]
Sleep ??

Whose Sleeping? I am pulling a ALL-NIGHTER here in order to get wash, dishes, cleaning done so I can watch the trial today. There are NOT enough hours in the day to:

A) Watch the Trial
B) Sleep
C) Do household chores
D) Run out to pay the bills.....lol

So I am a 52 year old Woman pulling an all-nighter for JA (puke) and JM (You ROCK). Still have to step away yet to do some wash downstairs...but I am here

You guys..check out the court observers thread. I have tears running down my face I'm so touched! There are some incredible people in this world!

I have exams today! Hopefully I'll make it back in time! Even though I won't really mind if I miss the DT part with Dr. Robert Geffner.

Good luck on your exams :luck:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

So how long does everyone think we will stay past 4.30?

I hope jodi has brought her doggy bag

I couldn't get a wink of sleep time tonight. I kept closing my eyes and all I could see was donuts. Lol hope I don't fall asleep during important times today. Go Juan ...get'em.

Well here you go JUAN [one] Donut for you....:floorlaugh:

chocolate-frosted_jpg.jpg

I explained already why I thought it was rude to be off in a closed area of the house talking about somebody and leaving that somebody that you're talking about alone in the other parts of the house. If they were just having a regular conversation, then that's one thing. But what they did was take Travis off alone to talk about Jodi. I find that rude, and I feel they could have found another time to talk to him about it.

I request that you read my posts again because I already addressed how I felt about her listening outside of doors and returning to listen outside of the door. Just because she did that and was wrong to do it doesn't mean that Chris and Skye weren't rude in my opinion for how they handled that. That was being rude as hosts.

I guess my contention would be that this must have seemed like extenuating circumstances to them, perhaps. Looking back, of course, we can see what a major psycho Little Missy is. I can't even imagine being in the same room with her.

But to see your friend, whom you love dearly, with someone who seems to be dangerous somehow, they may not have had any choice, except maybe to take him out for coffee or to a restaurant - without her, which would have seemed really rude - to let him know that they had very strong fears for his future with this strange person. My guess is it was kind of a desperation move on their part. :moo:

Good Morning all!
When I went to bed last night, HLN was replaying DD and then NG. I almost got back up to post here about this but thought it would make me look a bit addicted :) Did I fall on my head, enter a fog or am I just not very attentive? Or did HLN make a mistake.
Why is it that last night is the very first time I've heard that HAIR DYE was on the Walmart receipt?
I watched the trial. I watched the testimony about the receipt. I remember posts here where people were getting clarification on JM comparing the time on the Walmart receipt to the time stamp on the pics of JA with brunette hair. I don't recall EVER hearing or seeing anything from here, from JM, from the talking heads that JA bought hair dye at Walmart and then later took the pic of her new 'do. I know people her e posted about why didn't the PT check salons in the immediate area so I know I'm not the only one who must have missed this. Where on earth would she have dyed her hair on the road?
I feel like an idiot here. I know I was wondering if JM simply counted on the jury to put the pieces together....
Okay, someone, anyone, straighten me out here. I have to head out for a few hours later and will be here today for the trial. I am totally confused here.

Can you watch closing arguments tomorrow? I hope so. And verdict day! Don't miss the verdict being read out live if you can please! :please:

Many times I get so slammed here at work I just can't. I keep on running here to see what I am missing.
The verdict I must see!!! Somehow, someway!

Morning everyone! So excited to get today started. I tried to keep up over the long weekend but after a couple of dumb posts I made when I was running behind, I gave up and jumped up to speed here. I am saving my 1000th post for verdict day, so I have to ration....but I will be here with all of you as we see this through to the end. Love, hugs and prayers to Travis's family and friends and they wait for Justice!

So how long does everyone think we will stay past 4.30?

I hope jodi has brought her doggy bag

Hopefully as long as necessary to complete all testimony from all experts!

I really don't get the 4:30 carp from the Defense. Why can't JA request permission and be allowed snacks/food? It isn't 'special' treatment. Any inmate that is going to be in court all day everyday can have that. Common sense. Just more drama from the defense. I don't care if they feed hed whataburgers, fries and strawberry frapps all day as long as we get this trial done and over with this week!

Many times I get so slammed here at work I just can't. I keep on running here to see what I am missing.
The verdict I must see!!! Somehow, someway!

Sign up for the sms alert so you don't miss it. They'll give us atleast a 30 minute warning before it is read out.

Coulda dyed mop at MM or DB house before selfie and sneaking into Mesa where she shot Travis first then knifed him.

Insisting on shot last could blow DP sentence. ME did not make a model w/ bullet path. Ask Flores what ME said orig.

JA made ninja story match sequence as it occured. Shot first.

Jury could hang over this. Risky...

:seeya:
Hi everybody.....it's been like that "anticipation" ketchup commercial waiting for it to be Wedneday!
Feeling so positive about Juan and Justice for TRavis!

Have to run out for couples hours....but will be back in time for Seal and then for JUSTICE!!!!!!!!:rockon:

:seeya:
Hi everybody.....it's been like that "anticipation" ketchup commercial waiting for it to be Wedneday!
Feeling so positive about Juan and Justice for TRavis!

Have to run out for couples hours....but will be back in time for Seal and then for JUSTICE!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Nova Scotia? Hey get us some crab legs why yer out.

I'm just guessing here, but might it be Dr Geffner [that we'll be complaining about]? LOL

I think he may be more of a source of amusement, especially after Juan grills him like a pork chop! :twocents:

my luck my daughter will go into labor on verdict day...NOOOOOOO this cannot happen!!
Morning all!

Good Morning all!
When I went to bed last night, HLN was replaying DD and then NG. I almost got back up to post here about this but thought it would make me look a bit addicted :) Did I fall on my head, enter a fog or am I just not very attentive? Or did HLN make a mistake.
Why is it that last night is the very first time I've heard that HAIR DYE was on the Walmart receipt?
I watched the trial. I watched the testimony about the receipt. I remember posts here where people were getting clarification on JM comparing the time on the Walmart receipt to the time stamp on the pics of JA with brunette hair. I don't recall EVER hearing or seeing anything from here, from JM, from the talking heads that JA bought hair dye at Walmart and then later took the pic of her new 'do. I know people her e posted about why didn't the PT check salons in the immediate area so I know I'm not the only one who must have missed this. Where on earth would she have dyed her hair on the road?
I feel like an idiot here. I know I was wondering if JM simply counted on the jury to put the pieces together....
Okay, someone, anyone, straighten me out here. I have to head out for a few hours later and will be here today for the trial. I am totally confused here.

I remember this during the trial but I wondered why he didn't ask the WM person when she was on the stand what this item was? No biggy. She dyed her hair at some point.

Good morning!!

Should be an interesting day in the courtroom.

I will say again, that I almost wish I were still unemployed so I can watch the next few days of the trial. I will be coming home for lunch so will catch some of it. But I will be checking into Websleuths while at work to see what is going on. Quick easy dinner for hubby tonight...leftovers and pizza for Thursday and Friday. I will not miss closing arguments! Then there is the weekend and you tube for anything I missed!

Will be interesting to see if the judge keeps to her word of only one day for the defenses surrebuttal witness. And since Mr. Martinez has his own witness...well we will see if it is only today.

I still refuse to believe this is THE END after 4 months! but I fear the defense will come up with something else to keep the trial going...until Arias and all of us die of natural causes..:dunno:

I explained already why I thought it was rude to be off in a closed area of the house talking about somebody and leaving that somebody that you're talking about alone in the other parts of the house. If they were just having a regular conversation, then that's one thing. But what they did was take Travis off alone to talk about Jodi. I find that rude, and I feel they could have found another time to talk to him about it.

I request that you read my posts again because I already addressed how I felt about her listening outside of doors and returning to listen outside of the door. Just because she did that and was wrong to do it doesn't mean that Chris and Skye weren't rude in my opinion for how they handled that. That was being rude as hosts.

It's there home and I doubt they would have put Travis and Jodi into the same bedroom. Jodi just wanted to control him. She could have waited until either he came back to her room or until morning to ask him. It's possible she was not even invited to stay for the night but inserted herself in which case they wouldn't have been considered hosts (if you know what I mean). Jodi had a bad habit of just inviting herself to events. I do not believe that this weekend the Hughes were voluntarily acting as host and hostess to Jodi. She was an unwelcome guest in their home, clearly, and Travis needed to be told about it. Wonder if this was the weekend Jodi had been told to leave and she refused????

I'm sure Hughes had rules about what they would allow to go on under their roof and were discussing those issues when Jodi was ease dropping on their conversation. It does appears from friends that Travis had problems for awhile making a move without Jodi right there. She always appeared to know where he was and what he was getting ready to do. Trips, church events, etc. My guess is she could not hold down a job in Mesa because she'd always be taking off as soon as she found out Travis was planning an event or trip without her. That type of obsession can suck the life out of a person. I can see the Hughes getting concerned over Travis because he was basically supporting her and she was keeping him from making a living and it reflecting on the business. In particular I would imagine new clients could be scared away by Jodi's interference.

So it is possible the only way the Hughes could get Travis alone was while he was in their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tc30