State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Morning everyone and Happy May Day. :)

On another forum I'm on, there's a lady who has talked about an x close male friend (not a boyfriend) that 'sort of' stalked her. She had blocked him on IM but just now wrote 'I don't know how he keeps finding my new IM details and messages me each time I log on.'

I PMd her immediately and found out the guy works in IT. I am sure he has tracking and monitoring software on her computer. I am going around to her house on my lunch break to find out what the "£$£" is going on on her computer. There's no words to how sick that made me feel.

She needs to document what hes doing. If he is using company equipment to gain access to her then #1 she has a law suit. #2 Hes fired. Let her know. Start with a police report. Tell her to speak to a lawyer. If hes doing what I stated above the company will want to settle quitely.

Janine Driver was blathering on and said Jennie Hutt looked like a mermaid.

I know right? Don't really care who gets ticked about me saying this but I used to like Janine Driver, but now she always gets some kind of "Plug" in for herself in every show she is on. She did this, she sis that, she's this, she's that...blah, blah, blah. I get it...she interprets body language, someone needs to tell her that bragging about herself all the time is very unbecoming. Makes one look desperate for attention. Same thing applies for those who do charity work, that is the point, charity, it's NOT for attention and to brag about how much one does for someone or something. JMO.

Tell her if she goes into labour on verdict day she has to name her child either after one of us or have websleuths as the baby's middle name. Gauntlet is unisex :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:
I think juan or Juanita is a wonderful choice :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

'Morning everyone and Happy May Day. :)

For some reason I read that as "Happy Mother's Day" and had that moment of panic where my mind was assessing my unpreparedness until my eyes went back and passed over the line again. :scared::scared:

Mornin' Peeps

:coffeews:

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 7m
Trial watchers in line since 2am. Seats WILL be limited. #arias #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/iA4PBzNZxl

Mornin' Peeps

:coffeews:

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 7m
Trial watchers in line since 2am. Seats WILL be limited. #arias #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/iA4PBzNZxl

2am seriously? I want justice for travis as much as the next person but I wouldn't be out there at that time

Coulda dyed mop at MM or DB house before selfie and sneaking into Mesa where she shot Travis first then knifed him.

Insisting on shot last could blow DP sentence. ME did not make a model w/ bullet path. Ask Flores what ME said orig.

JA made ninja story match sequence as it occured. Shot first.

Jury could hang over this. Risky...

IMO if they hang over that... They're idiots because order doesn't matter. Her foggy tale is still a bold face lie and that's been proven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I read that as "Happy Mother's Day" and had that moment of panic where my mind was assessing my unpreparedness until my eyes went back and passed over the line again. :scared::scared:

LOL Sorry to give you a bad start so early in the morning, Schuby.

2am seriously? I want justice for travis as much as the next person but I wouldn't be out there at that time

I'd also feel bad knowing one of the Travis's family w0uld have liked to have been in that seat too.

:floorlaugh:
I think juan or Juanita is a wonderful choice :floorlaugh:

I have to agree. Juanita Websleuths sounds great.... Can I claim second born rights instead?

Strange how?

It seems strange that Sky would say Travis had commitment issues when he was obviously a guy who wanted very much to find a nice girl, marry her and start a family. Travis seemed eager to commit and had already been engaged (or had proposed, not sure which) TWICE. IMO, this is not a guy who is playing the field.

You don't find it strange?

Of course, I would like to read the emails in their entirety myself rather than have it interpreted for me. I think it would be much clearer. :twocents:

I hope that once the jurors are able to talk about their guilty verdict that they do mention how horrible it was to see that a naked Travis was stuffed in the shower with his legs apart like that. How cruel a sight that was. She wanted to humiliate him in death also. Even the needle is too good for her. I've never felt this kind of emotion towards anyone!

Hey folks, I have a regular cell phone, no iphone, etc. Anyone know who/where/how I can get a text notification from someone/anyone giving me the heads up that a verdict has been reached? Thought about having my daughter get an alert and then text me but I have a feeling that will happen just when she is busiest at work and can't get to it right away....I need that hour heads up to get back here to see the verdict. I can't even begin to think that watching it elsewhere, like at a client's is a good idea. My reaction has to be private. Either way it goes. I have a feeling I'm going to be a blubbering mess no matter what happens and I can't risk looking that 'affected' by anyone :)

Just had a good breakfast! Hot Sausage, eggs and Toast with OJ! Been up since 4 AM not being able to sleep! Nerves are gone! Been worried all weekend about this Verdict coming up...I just DO NOT trust people to do the right thing so I'm not going to allow myself to get my hopes up and get crushed like with the Anthony fiasco. Kids are at school, old man is at work and it's just me and or 2 Black Labs for the day! I would be the Defense is going to come out there today and act all cocky and arrogant like they got their way with getting this DR to testiLIE! Don't think so, JUAN is gonna be all over him !

Hey folks, I have a regular cell phone, no iphone, etc. Anyone know who/where/how I can get a text notification from someone/anyone giving me the heads up that a verdict has been reached? Thought about having my daughter get an alert and then text me but I have a feeling that will happen just when she is busiest at work and can't get to it right away....I need that hour heads up to get back here to see the verdict. I can't even begin to think that watching it elsewhere, like at a client's is a good idea. My reaction has to be private. Either way it goes. I have a feeling I'm going to be a blubbering mess no matter what happens and I can't risk looking that 'affected' by anyone :)

I think once closing statements are over the news websites will offer to sms. I can't find any of the links right now. Don't worry, they will be posted here for sure. I will when I can find them.

Tell her if she goes into labour on verdict day she has to name her child either after one of us or have websleuths as the baby's middle name. Gauntlet is unisex :floorlaugh:

Ha ha ha! That reminds me of "The League"....."Batman Chalupa"!:floorlaugh:

Jodi Arias trial: How will it finally end?

Posted: 11:03 PM
Last Updated: 19 minutes ago

•By: Adam Slinger

PHOENIX - The Jodi Arias trial resumes on Wednesday and legal analysts say everything from first degree murder to manslaughter is on the table, including the possibility that she could still walk free.

“If she walks, I would not be the least bit surprised,” said criminal defense attorney Vladimir Gagic.

Gagic told ABC15 that although the possibility exists for Arias to be found not guilty on all counts, he predicts the jury will find her guilty of manslaughter, and the defendant will be sentenced to more than 20 years in prison.

“I think the prosecutor did a terrible job,” he said. “They never had premeditation in the bag.”

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...s-trial-How-will-it-finally-end#ixzz2S2feThTD

Todayyyyyy!!!! Last day of testibaloney!!!! Happy dance!!!!!

And then we can hear, finally - The State Rests.

I feel like pulling out my my Rocky CDs. I am not kidding.

I read this the other day, and my admiration for Martinez tripled http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1999-07-01/news/wake-up-call/2/

English is his second language, and he is the epitome of 'bootstraps'. I really admire Juan, I can't say enough! He was the 7th of 8 children (IIRC). I won't post everything here, give you something to go read ;)

I hope that once the jurors are able to talk about their guilty verdict that they do mention how horrible it was to see that a naked Travis was stuffed in the shower with his legs apart like that. How cruel a sight that was. She wanted to humiliate him in death also. Even the needle is too good for her. I've never felt this kind of emotion towards anyone!

Jumping off your post because it reminded me of something I have wanted to ask.....

Will the friends who found Travis' body be able to give impact statements prior to sentencing? Will they be able to describe how horrible the murder scene was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple