State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: If you believe Murder 1, yet everyone else on the jury wanted Murder 2, would you hang this jury, or would you agree to Murder 2??

Murder 1 for me all the way. But that is knowing a whole bunch of things the jury does not know so I want to throw that out there.

But based on what I can recall and what has been testified to by the killer herself on the stand, sorry but she is guilty of premed M1. Just from her own testimony along with Dr. DeMarte. I think Dr. D has her pegged and came across as trying very hard to not be biased and explain her findings in a clinical and sensible way.

K

Good Morning TEAM TRAVIS!!!

I watched Dr. D last night.....Janine said something that affirmed what I have been thinking. She was really pushed to give her opinion of which side she felt JSS leaned towards, if any. She really tried not to answer, but when she was back in a corner she said j's side. MY heart sank because I so wanted to be wrong about my feeling re this. I hope we are both wrong.

I have been up since 3:30 am...wanted to get everything I needed to get done, done. I have been re-watching kn's examination of Chris Hughes. I must say Chris used an enormous amount of restraint. I think I would have jumped off the stand and whacked him on his ample posterior!!

I only hope and pray that I have friends like the Hughes in my life. ( I am pretty sure I do)

OK, LET'S ROLL!!

And I'm betting that when the verdict is announced, JA is going to go all "Ted Bundy" on us (remember his horrific face in court?!) and watch out! Watch her true demeanor come to the surface upon verdict! JA will be like this --> :stormingmad:

Be afraid, JW and KN.......be very afraid......

I disagree. I expect no reaction whatsoever from her. Just the usual blank, cold stare. :twocents:

Thinking about nerves and how JM is doing knowing HE is the key to Justice.

I hope he's getting scalp/head massages and fresh home-cooked from his significant other. He needs it and deserves it!

I can almost picture him in Rocky's outfit. I can imagine him post-verdict saying like Rocky did " Yo, Adrian, we did it... We did it." I love Rocky too much. :blushing:

Here you go rose: :seeya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgScBiXkO9Y

Night yuzu-lemon((((Hugs)))):seeya:
While everyone is saying good morning...I need to say "goodnight." It's 10:40 pm on Wednesday here in Japan...I WISH I could stay up to lurk and click "thanks" some more, but I have work in the morning! I cannot WAIT to come home and read your guys' discussions and watch the trial...always something to look forward to! What will I do after the verdict...:seeya: :eek:fftobed:

]I guess he missed the part where Jodi changes her story constantly to fit into the evidence.[/B] That she has lied and continued to lie on the stand (gas can is just one). That she tried to influence a witness statement while in jail. I can go on and on. She has no credibility and even if you discounted half of what JM has as evidence of premeditation she is still guilty without a doubt in a normal person's mind.

I just do not get why people are so willing to give a liar, a second, a third, a final chance (that never seems to end) and believe their stories. Are some people in awe of them because they are so much better at lying than they are????????

BBM

Can Juan point out that Jodi had access to all the evidence, and had years to make her story fit the evidence? I'm a little confused as to when she changed her story to self defense, but wasn't it two years down the road? I think it would be very important to anyone that really didn't know that much about this case, but felt her story had a ring of truth to it. I hope that point is highlighted in closing.

Good Morning TEAM TRAVIS!!!

I watched Dr. D last night.....Janine said something that affirmed what I have been thinking. She was really pushed to give her opinion of which side she felt JSS leaned towards, if any. She really tried not to answer, but when she was back in a corner she said j's side. MY heart sank because I so wanted to be wrong about my feeling re this. I hope we are both wrong.

I have no respect for any TH who implies a Judge is biased one way or the other in a DP case. JSS is doing her job, she has ruled in a way that will make it near impossible for the DT in this case to have a guilty verdict overturned on appeal. Who here wants a redo of this case?

Janine should stick to telling stories about herself - she's good at that.

Murder 1 for me all the way. But that is knowing a whole bunch of things the jury does not know so I want to throw that out there.

But based on what I can recall and what has been testified to by the killer herself on the stand, sorry but she is guilty of premed M1. Just from her own testimony along with Dr. DeMarte. I think Dr. D has her pegged and came across as trying very hard to not be biased and explain her findings in a clinical and sensible way.

K

what do we know that the jury doesn't? i can't think of anything major they haven't been given that seals the deal for first degree.

Good morning all. Where is everyone watching the trial? I tried wildabout trial and no seal. TIA

Quick question: If you believe Murder 1, yet everyone else on the jury wanted Murder 2, would you hang this jury, or would you agree to Murder 2??

I'd never agree to M2. And if JA gets anything less than the DP, she will murder someone else. IMO.

IT won't be up until Court time.. about 9 am..

I am watching rerun of her testimony on trutv.

While everyone is saying good morning...I need to say "goodnight." It's 10:40 pm on Wednesday here in Japan...I WISH I could stay up to lurk and click "thanks" some more, but I have work in the morning! I cannot WAIT to come home and read your guys' discussions and watch the trial...always something to look forward to! What will I do after the verdict...:seeya: :eek:fftobed:

:welcome5: yuzu-lemon :seeya:

May25 angry texts...

Was thinking about a reason why Travis would be upset.

Maybe she told him she was raped? Just a thought I had before bed.

Yes, I would hang it all day long... no way is this a murder 2 case.

I hate to ask, but does anyone have a link for the DD show last night?

:blushing:

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members