State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely absurd to even suggest it. Imagine, these "young people" who do everything on the computer - IM, email, Facebook, myspace, texting and phoning and he's going to HAND WRITE a letter explaining that he's a pedophile? For what? To help her out when she's in court? HAHAHAHA. It's completely ridiculous. Beyond logic.

moo

This also totally flies in the face of her explanation that, "Travis never wanted me to write it out anywhere, not in text, not in email...etc." So he's going to write a bunch of long winded letters? It would make Jodi feel totally special that she'd the only one he "wrote" about this alleged issue of his.

Jodi is the long winded writer here. Points to her.

It's absolutely absurd to even suggest it. Imagine, these "young people" who do everything on the computer - IM, email, Facebook, myspace, texting and phoning and he's going to HAND WRITE a letter explaining that he's a pedophile? For what? To help her out when she's in court? HAHAHAHA. It's completely ridiculous. Beyond logic.

moo

Ms. Einstein and Company thought she was being tricky. anyways.......

moo

Right!! And what man who keeps his sex life with a grown woman a "secret" and clearly has trust issues with her (snooping, lying, stalking) is going to chose her to chronicle the worst possible thing (pedophilia).. It's so ridiculous...reminds me how delusional and superior JA finds herself. She thinks she is so smart and sneaky that the rest of us fools will believe her.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't anyone find it strange that NO ONE on MSM has even ever mentioned MM and his potential role in all of this? I do. WTH is that all about? Does not one of the shows have the investigative hoopla to even mention this???

Pffttt...

moo

yessssssssssss! I would love for someone to track him down. Wouldn't that be an interesting conversation? I still feel cheated that Juan didn't continue on with the questions about the magazines and coded messages. He implied they were going to MM, but he kinda left us hanging.

Well, I am off to bed here. Heading out early in the AM so I can be back here for the east coast start time. Stay safe and sleep tight :) Hugs to everyone. And thank you all for being here. Sharing this with you makes this horrible, heartbreaking tragedy a bit easier to experience. Love to all :)

<snipped>
TA was so neat, I doubt the bag would be left in that random spot by him. Plus, if it was a mutual photo/sex session, why is the bag left there, not just brought into the bedroom?
Then again, why is her hair dark in the photos if she only loaded the (previously taken) pics that day at 1:oo pm or so?
Oh geesh, I'm so confused. I would love to get a logical scenario in my head for how that day played out...

Didn't TA say that he loved her pigtails or braids or something in a recorded phone call? If so then June 4th was not her first time in braids for him, and who knows how often she changed the color? I still do not want to believe he invited her to stay with him that day.

It doesn't matter. She would of looked straight at the jury and said yes.

She'd say, "the worse thing that would have happened to him was being murdered."

"And didn't you murder him, Ma'am?"

"In self defense."

"Ma'am did I ask you why you murdered him?"

"Yes, I think you did."

"Ma'am, I asked you if you murdered him, making you the worst thing that had ever happened to him."

"The worst thing....? I don't recall that."

"Ma'am....were you just not listening to what we were discussing two minutes ago?"

"Sometimes I have problems remembering."

"Again, were you the worst thing that ever happened to Travis because you killed him?"

"Killed Travis? Travis is really dead....?"

"Ma'am, do you remember why we are even in court today?"
:floorlaugh:

ironically I am just watching CH testimony again from the prosecutorial misconduct evidentiary hearing. And yes, Nurmi in a question to CH says something like 'there was an expert that concluded it was highly probable that Mr. Alexander wrote this letter' and no, Juan did not object. I have no clue if it is an appellate issue though.
it's around the 15 minute mark, but you might want to back up a bit and go to around the 12-13 minute.
Jodi Arias Murder Trial day 10. Part 3 - YouTube

Also, to whoever asked me where I had heard what Sky replied to Nurmi.... it's also in this hearing. Eventually Juan does object, and when they come back from sidebar, Nurmi didn't read anymore from Sky's email.

ETA: yes, IIRC Juan had experts that said they were forged or fake. I would tend to believe those experts. ;)

I love how Nurmi pushes CH on the forged letters and CH says:
"I know the letters are fake just like you know the letters are fake!"
:rockon:

Y'all don't hate...but just wanted to share that I took the next 3 days off work! I will be on my couch in my pajamas, tv remote in hand to mute HLN, twitter feed on my phone, and live stream and WS on my ChromeBook! I'm so excited, it's RIDICULOUS as I usually have to sneak to watch/listen at work! I may not be able to sleep tonight!

Praying Justice for Travis is right around the corner !

We are not excusing JA. Sheis a cold blooded killer! Nor are we vilifying the victim. Travis did not do anything wrong. But....Skye and Chris Hughes were NOT witnesses for the prosecution. I feel bad for everyone here except Jodi. But I do question the Hughes actions.

They did not "choose" to be witnesses for the defense. They were forced to appear via subpoena. I believe their testimony worked for the prosecution anyway.

yessssssssssss! I would love for someone to track him down. Wouldn't that be an interesting conversation? I still feel cheated that Juan didn't continue on with the questions about the magazines and coded messages. He implied they were going to MM, but he kinda left us hanging.

The media has done NOTHING with any of this. Nothing about those magazines, nothing about MM. Not a peep about DB's VERY RELUCTANT testimony. There is no one investigating a darn thing about this trial. Just a lot of puppets spewing chite they're reading on the internet. Disappointing as usual and slowly, it will lead to their demise. We know more than they do most of the time.

moo

So glad your in here tonight, thank you! I hate when this ugly rumor is brought up.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone on this site say they believed those letters. I could be wrong. But I believe the letters just made JA look worse, and had they been allowed, I believe the only questions the jurors would be asking is: When can we give her the death penalty?

Y'all don't hate...but just wanted to share that I took the next 3 days off work! I will be on my couch in my pajamas, tv remote in hand to mute HLN, twitter feed on my phone, and live stream and WS on my ChromeBook! I'm so excited, it's RIDICULOUS as I usually have to sneak to watch/listen at work! I may not be able to sleep tonight!

Praying Justice for Travis is right around the corner !

And the Technology Award goes to.............:rockon:

I will second that,,

Thirding it. My face literally gets hot whenever anyone gives this atrocious claim any sort of weight or credence. It's so blatantly, ridiculously false, yet people here still bring it up as if it it could maybe be true.

That Travis' name will forever be sullied by this, whatever the outcome of this trial is, makes me physically ill. I just have no words.

Does anyone have a link to the full message from Travis on May 26th?
I am only finding pieces of it.

I wanted to dig into it a little further,
That comment about hurting him worse than his father's death.

My dad is still alive, but my mom died on May 6th 2000, 8 days before
Mother's day. In fact her last Mother's Day present was the dress
I buried her in. I was 32.
6 weeks later My Grandmother (her mother) died
just 2 days before my 33rd birthday.

Most days it still feels like it was yesterday.

*** :shush: y'all please don't say you are sorry,
I can't read that stuff this week!
I will melt into a sniveling mess!
:tears::tears:
I miss my Grandma, but NOTHING like I miss my mom.

Of course Travis and his dad are males, so a little
different relationship there I am sure, Travis' dad died on his 20th birthday
in a motorcycle crash? Correct?

I am just trying to think of what any person could do or say or accuse me
of that would be bad enough to say that they hurt me worse
than the death of my parent.

:twocents: The WORST thing I can think of....
DID happen hurt me deeply
but still does not compare to losing my mom and it is not
something I would feel like I needed to tell everyone
(including that person's mother)

Travis was not known to freak out. BMW, ATV accident, tires slashed...

This is what I have saved, someone posted earlier on here:

Text from TA with no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am

I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope youread because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. Sow ould everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness. You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to read it could you. That's the sociopath (I) know so well. it freakin figures. I don't want your apology I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

I am of the belief she did it on purpose just to be spiteful.
I rewatched JM's opening argument today and the BMW came up. While I agree that leaving the car in first gear was an intentional act on Jodi's part, I thought her end game was an invitation to stay at Travis's for another night or two. I can also see her damaging the car out of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb