State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssssst...Wilmott....

you-mad.jpg

I think the Mitigation Spec. is meeting someone this evening at the Copa Cabana.

This will go down as the trial that never ends...

Dam* you, you have started the ultimate earworm! I'll never get that song out of my head. This is the trial that never ends. It goes on and on my friends... That sir/madam is a chargable offense!

What was left out is that he gets paid by the state, most likely the $300/hr.

Another deliberate "misleading" statement by JW.

How lame... like JM isn't going to follow up on this? The jurors aren't stupid, they will see JW was trying to mislead them.

Hi Gauntlet :seeya:

Can you tell us who these people are? Some I recognize as they have been there so often, others I don't. If you can't it's ok - just wondering if you knew...
I don't know. I think a lot of the back two rows are media.

Oh, COM'ON! TRAUMA IS TRAUMA? Even if it's made up using fake ninja attackers??

Should have been doing 60 minutes for the last 4 months. This is crazy.

Late last week it was reported that this case, so far, had cost the State of Arizona $1.6 MILLION. I'd be pizzed if I lived there, I don't live there but I'm still pizzed! All that money for this pathetic evil Killer. Imagine what that money could have been spent on. Shelters for true victims of DA, Day Care costs to aid families who need it, New Books for schools and on and on...but instead it's been blown up the you know where and for what? So the Killer can run Travis through the mud, make his family go 5 years with no closure and no justice, it borders on obscene. I'm disgusted.

Lunch break.

This is so tedious and misleading. Dr. Geffner is implying that tests were improperly administered or interpreted to come to a conclusion. Only problem is, the diagnosis only comes from meeting DSMV criteria, not test results. He has not interviewed JA or reviewed any collateral information, so he cannot make a diagnosis.

JW is deliberately misleading in her questions about PTSD; her questions imply that JA has PTSD from being in an abusive relationship, whereas Dr. Samuels said her PTSD came from the traumatic event of killing Travis hence the hippocampus going into overdrive et voila, no memory!

JA is showing her emotional IQ of 14 today...she started to giggle when Dr. Geffner belched on the stand and excused himself.
:goodpost: In a nutshell !!!

Are those ruffles around her neck. She looks like she's going to a prom and not court.

Odd, very odd...

Prom? I thought if she just had big ol' pompom buttons and a pointed hat...maybe giant shoes and a tad more makeup... She'd be a ringer for Ronald McDonald.:waitasec:

at least two have been asked and apparently from one tweet the jury is sitting up listening and some are taking notes

I know different court reporters report differently. hWild reported at first there was a fair bit of note taking but it gradually panned out to almost nothing.

Jodi submissive... Roflmao!

Roll that footage of her powdering her nose getting ready for her close-up! Better yet, share with the jury she thought she could represent herself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serious question is she cross eyed or is it just me.

katiedid, don't know if you got your answer as I am trying to catch up. But yes, either that or she has a pretty significant lazy eye. I noticed it when she was on the stand.

The MariCopa Cabana Commisary, is now serving lunch.
Wish I knew how to insert attatchments.
I have Flo, from Mel's Diner..shouting.."Kiss my grits!"
Consider yourselves lucky..
muahahahah.

Here ya go ;)

tumblr_m8s9mqbaGU1qgt5x8.gif

I personally like that the Judge is FINALLY making them take a shorter lunch. She's FINALLY making the defense stay within a time frame. They need to get this case to the jury. They are going to start loosing jurors.

If this testimony is to end today as the judge indicated I sure wish she would tighten up the scope of JW's questioning. This witness is restating his feelings on other witnesses testing and findings without speaking to the defendant.

So like ALV testifying just on what the defendant told her and what she read as provided by the DT.

Insanity by the court.

This is what the DT is banking on..they dont have anything else. I bet JW drones on as loooong as she can. She will also be back after JMs cross. :banghead:

They are probably hoping she will get an acquittal if the jury wants to get it over bad enough and avoid the additional never ending penalty phase.

Yup the DT is hoping for a Pinellas 12 verdict. Same thing happened with them. They just didn't want to be bothered with the case anymore and couple that with the fact they couldn't process circumstantial evidence and you got the acquittal Caylee received. Thank God at least this jury isn't sequestered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon