State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I might order a Cami shaper if they would use a fat model in the commercial. What's putting it on a bag of bones gonna do? Sorry for the off topic but I'm zoning out of my live stream and staring at my muted tv

Since you brought this up, I have a way OT question. I'm usually out of the room when I hear this commercial on TV. I swear I hear the announcer talking about someone's "flat *advertiser censored*s" (butt), but I'm assuming it's really "abs." Hard to tell these days; profanity rules on TV are disappearing quickly.

Jurors have to be thinking, why did judge allow Wilmot another rebuttal if she did not think it important??

I still think this is a big mistake for judge.

Unless it's been explained to them, I don't think those poor juror's even know what a rebuttal is, or a sur-surr-rebuttal! As far as they know, this is just another Dr. They have know clue what has happened or why Dr. whatshimname is here.

It's funny (not) JW has barely mentioned RS and ALV. You'd 'think' if the new doctor thought their testing etc was credible, she'd be using him to back up all the good work they did. Not so much....

Juan needs to take the HIGH ROAD here and maybe ask him one or 2 questions and GET OUT. He needs to show the Jurors that HE KNOWS they are tired and so OVER all this nonsense from the Defense, I am worried that Juan is going to take this personal and go after this guy intensely and it will backfire. Juan needs to get in and get out FAST and just ignore this guy, the jury believed Dr, Demarte, it's obvious and Juan needs to just push on with his Dr and get on with it.

Can anyone give me a cliff notes version of what went down today so far? How has this witness panned out?

Jodi submissive... Roflmao!

Roll that footage of her powdering her nose getting ready for her close-up! Better yet, share with the jury she thought she could represent herself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me old fashioned common sense---- in this case....I think many shrinks have plainly jumped the shark!!

:scared::scared:

A day late and a dollar short. She should have done this a long time ago. :twocents:

No argument here. But at least she's trying to rein them in now.

I think she has a lazy eye. I have a lazy eye and when I am tired it tends to move inward.

I also have a lazy (right) eye. When I'm tired, have had too much wine, read or watch TV for too long, it wanders outward.

HE is NOT testifying for FREE. That's another of Ms. Wilmotts little sneaks. She asked him if he was being paid by HIS COMPANY to testify today. He said know. I BET he is being paid by the defense and I hope Juan calls him on that. Hired gun indeed.:steamed::steamed:

that's what I thought,,,thanks!!

In horrific pain right now, waiting for Neurologist to call with appt. have cervical Stenosis with very severe pain. Can't follow livestream but a few seconds and having to lie still and watch on HLN is excruciating. Time for another pain pill. I"m blaming this marathon trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, this is the last, last defense witness on this final, final day of testimony? I have to have an MRI and it will probably be schedule right at the time verdict is being read.

This testimony is a waste of time. He is not familiar with the accused, with the crime and probably doesn't know that Jodi took the tests while lying about story no. 2. :banghead: Ouch!

I think she has a lazy eye. I have a lazy eye and when I am tired it tends to move inward.

My youngest daughter has a lazy eye too. It drifts only when she's tired. Jodi's eye is always.......drifted!

so dr. de marte did the test to run up her bill.

nice touch, jenny. you beeyotch. i strongly, vehemently dislike jennifer willmott.

So, I wonder what the doc has to say about 44 hours! I can't wait to hear Juan ask him that question!

Unless it's been explained to them, I don't think those poor juror's even know what a rebuttal is, or a sur-surr-rebuttal! As far as they know, this is just another Dr. They have know clue what has happened or why Dr. whatshimname is here.

And that's another reason why we need professional jurors.

The average citizen has no idea how a trial works, what their legal rights are, the role of the prosecution and I'd guess more than 90% have zero idea of what a defense attorneys role is and the ethical boundaries of defending people like Jodi.

It scares me beyond words...

Yet those same people fancy themselves medical experts and armchair detectives demanding DNA and screwing up verdicts in high profile cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does Arias have incredibly HUGE HANDS for a woman? Really knarly and manly looking...JMO.

This is a huge file but is the first page of the motion for additional testimony. I find it so odd that Nurmi uses gmail.

Attachments

• additional.jpg
    additional.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 58
Can anyone give me a cliff notes version of what went down today so far? How has this witness panned out?

hmmm.......Witness:" I am a distinquished professor and blah...blah...oops spilly!...blah, blahblah....ooh arrows....!!! blahbalhblah... let's trash Demartes...blahblahbalah....BURP...oops excuse me.....nervous gigle..blahblahblah...tigers and bears...blah,blahblah...lunch.....":floorlaugh:

Yup the DT is hoping for a Pinellas 12 verdict. Same thing happened with them. They just didn't want to be bothered with the case anymore and couple that with the fact they couldn't process circumstantial evidence and you got the acquittal Caylee received. Thank God at least this jury isn't sequestered.

That's exactly what their hoping for. I don't think they'll get it with this jury, though. I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18