State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he is a male version of ALV, he just rambles and rambles, very boring. He will answer the question and then say "in fact..." and go into his opinion on testing and what not. I'm sure this is just a stall tactic by the defense. Half the day is gone and I don't see Juan getting up for cross any time soon :scared:

I am pro-Juan...but this guy is 1000000000000000000000x better than ALV and 20000000000000000000000000x better than Samuels.

He at least LOOKS competent and speaks fairly well. I think it's ludicrous that the defense has a chance to bring another witness on though and basically just re-hash. The jurors are so so so so so over this.

This dudes gonna dismantle Dr Horns testimony as well?

Roflmao!!!

Thud...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think this surrebuttal is just incredibly disrespectful .. I could understand it if they had something earth shattering to offer, but really it's because Wilmott's cross examination of Dr DeMarte failed.

As they continue with their nonsense I am only hating her and wishing for the needle more and more. I can only imagine the effect that it is having on the jurors who are essentially being held captive to nonsense (wow...I said JUR-RAWRS a la Nancy Grace in my head as I was typing that..yikes). If anything it's making them more likely to loathe her and want her to "pay".

Is this witness saying anything new or persuasive?? Please somebody summarize what he he has convincingly offered. I'm unable to watch continually.

On a whole nuther topic, is there a similarity to JA's headstand to Amanda Knox's cartwheels, psych-wise? Personality wise?

Judge said they only have today for this failed attempt at rescuing their case right?

I expect the Def, JW, to attempt to "Run out the Clock", leaving JM very little time. I doubt the judge is going to, or already has, given the Def a specific Time to complete. If the judge hasn't done this, they'll keep going until told to wrap it up in 10 minutes. This would be typical and expected from this Def Team

I actually think this surrebuttal is just incredibly disrespectful .. I could understand it if they had something earth shattering to offer, but really it's because Wilmott's cross examination of Dr DeMarte failed.

I think this proves that Ms. Wilmott really did not understand nor listened to Dr. DeMarte. The way she is twisting things is either because she still fails to understand or she is outright deceitful, possibly both.

Dr. G says Dr. D may have administered the IQ test as a way to plump up her billing or fees.

:floorlaugh:

Wonder what hired guns charge these days, not to mention the jury has already heard about ALV's "retirement fund"

:floorlaugh:

oh my

That was just a nasty attempt to get back at Juan for his remarks about the DT dragging this case out for $$$!

IMO, all this testimony today was to belittle the pros. Small and snide. No real evidence at all!!!

She looks like she wants to kill somebody.

I just don't see it. The only time I saw these "daggers" many posters comment on, is when she was being cross-examined by Martinez. Most times, I see someone who looks over-medicated, exhausted and resigned.

I'm hoping JM will contest this dialogue as beyond the scope of surrebuttal!! :banghead:

He can object all he wants, but JSKS will likely overrule.

That's the theme I'm seeing play out.

They' still trying to resurrect PTSD.

They still have to finish that, get through dissociative Fognesia™, and Battered-woman Syndrome, or BS, as I like to call it.

Then JM will cross.

Then juror questions.

Then JW.

Then JM.

Then more juror questions.

Then JW.

Then JM.

Cycle repeats ad infinitum...

Hi all,

I'm just wondering, if the jurors wanted to research further info on PTSD or Borderline personality (not specifically as it relates to Jodi, but just in general) on their own at home, would that be a violation of their admonition?

Right?
It's the same crapola all over again. It's Wilmotts little game to get the last word.

She's just running in circles:
prvOkD3.gif

Ok so thoughts on Skye and Chris Hughes stories about Jodi on Dr. Drew???

How many of you listened to their stories and realized there is probably a *****ton of things we have no idea about???? And that Jodi was far more stalkerish than we ever realized.

When Skye mentioned that Travis had said he couldn't break up with Jodi because she said she would kill herself it all made sense to me. All of it. Travis was trapped. I so wish the jury could know about that exchange between Skye and Travis.

Can anyone give me a cliff notes version of what went down today so far? How has this witness panned out?

Witness went through his CV. He isn't paid to testify in this case but by the University he works for this is part of his job.

He is looking at the testing of the defendant and pointing out highs and lows based on timing of tests. Also says it was incumbent upon Dr. D to use the most recent tests - which she did not do in one case.

Says that the test Dr. D used should not be used to diagnose Personality Disorder - but he didn't NOT ONCE speak with the defendant. So he is basically stating his opinion of the test scores. Nothing much of significance to this point IMO. JW going on and on and on. Several sidebars.

The defendant turning around and looking at the people in the Court Room.
TA's former girlfriend, the Hugh's , TA's family, Grandma A....she is doing this repeatedly today.

JW still questioning the witness ad nauseum. Lunch till 4 15 EST.

Maybe my Cami Shaper is cutting off the blood supply to my brain but ... Wouldn't the defense rather have a diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder as opposed to oh say ... a really bad temper? I mean the BPD could actually cause a juror or 2 to sympathize or relate in some way .. KWIM?

He can object all he wants, but JSKS will likely overrule.

That's the theme I'm seeing play out.

They' still trying to resurrect PTSD.

They still have to finish that, get through dissociative Fognesia™, and Battered-woman Syndrome, or BS, as I like to call it.

Then JM will cross.

Then juror questions.

Then JW.

Then JM.

Then more juror questions.

Then JW.

Then JM.

Cycle repeats ad infinitum...

Love the trademark! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online