State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would JM ask him about any complaints or reprimands against him? If she was so concerned about this why didn't she use this guy instead of DS? This just makes the DT look bad imo.

I think you meant JW. It's usually a good idea if there is some bad stuff to bring it up on direct rather than letting the lawyer doing cross bring it up. Then it looks like you were hiding something. That said, JW did not bring up the negative comments about this guy by various appellate courts. :banghead:

WHAT!!!!!! He never talked to the murderess or even read the police report. Pray tell - what is he doing on the stand.

Can someone help me understand this nonsense?

:scared:

I don't understand either. My first thought upon hearing that was, "why are we here?!" :facepalm:

So he did not meet with Jodi at all? Am I getting this right?

Is he strictly there to dispute Dr Demarte's findings?

Ok, you've done things a hundred times. Great. How do we know you were doing them correctly? Were you audited in any way? What tools do you use to test the effectiveness of your practice?

I'm gonna be honest, I don't care about the "WE WE WE" just cut to the chase and tell us what YOU did sir. kthxbai

Cannot believe they are still on his credentials
Shut upppppp

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Remember in the Amferny trial, it was all about "I'm not a chemist", and in this trial it's all about the hippocampus.

Funny how we latch on to certain statements :)

Mel

Yes, back in graduate school, the MMPI I, but we needed to use chisels and stone tablets. Then, after we learned to rope dinosaurs, we were able to get to our offices faster and testing changed. We trained using a variety of test subjects, including neanderthals.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

I just cannot listen to this, so now I have the screen on and the volume off ...

Of course, WS is on ... lol !

So THANK YOU for all the posts about what is going on ...

:seeya:

Do you smell that? < waves bacon at thread>
MmmMmmm, I'll trade bacon for a Mimosa

Blah blah blah "I'm great & so experienced , Alyce was right on " and Demarte knew nothing.

JW is bound and determined to destroy DeMarte. Suggest she spend more time defending her client, at this point.

Omg still not talking about Jodi yet. How ? Judge needs to remind them of the time crunch

Ok, I thought ALL THREE Samules, ALV, AND DeMarte, said that tests can't account for 100%...meaning tests are only part of the picture along with clinical interview, looking at other background info, etc..
Now JW is trying to go back and say that only tests are important!

He reviewed MMPI, Trauma inventory test (TSI 1) twice, MCMI, PDS, other testing and assessments but did not review any police reports.

He reviewed records from Dr. Demarte. In grad school they are trained in some of the tests . . . .the TSI was not out when he was in Grad school. . . he was specialized in diagnostic assessment.

He was in charge of expanding assessment courses in Texas . . . IQ . . . .achievement tests - he developed neuro-psych evals . . . .over the years they have expanded assessemnet . . . he has also tested out exams for others . . . .the university was a test sight - to test out their test - administer to the clients and people involved in research. They tested the TSI and made suggestions on revisions . . . in their current program they use quite a bit of testing and they train.

Part of the internship training - all staff trainings - last week they used TSI - how to score and interpret. People they are training have the best upto date knowledge of testing.

validity scales - describe in general
objection
approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads