State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilma wants to assassinate Dr.D.
She does not like the pretty Doctor...

Today is downright delightful! I'm hearing Charlie Brown's mother...wah wah wahwah wah wah...and reading and seeing some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time! My mood couldn't be better. It was so nice of him to help JM out....by never ever having a second of in person eval of JA....I'm loving it :)

Did not speak to Jodi Ann.

I am VERY skeptical of this because: JMO:
When JM did follow up of juror questions to JA she said she had told a psychologist about the alleged pedophilia and that he was from San Diego but she couldn't remember his name- I can't remember what time frame she said this happened but I think it was before ALV was involved, around 2009 or early 2010? I am guessing he is the one who suggested ALV to the DT. Too bad JM probably cannot prove this if it is in fact true.

She is establishing his qualifications as an expert. As boring as it is, it's important for the jury to understand his qualifications. It's SOP to do this.

Unfortunately, the way she does it makes it really hard to process. She seems to default to 'total information dump mode' instead of highlighting the essential important information she wants the jury to have handy in their memory.

Thats it Jodi. Take a long look at your family and friend. Two more sleeps until you're convicted.

Are they seriously saying Jodi did not lie about anything? Now we kind of know that is not true, don't we?

My question to this guy would be:

How much experience do you have interviewing and testing psychopaths?

Hang on folks, this has the potential to not only be very entertaining but to also completely discredit Samuels.

What is he talking about? He didn't ask JA anything.

This all could have been stipulated by the DT and the PT and there could have been a brief amount of details to the jury explaining the stipulation - especially since there is ONE DAY for this testimony.

Think JW doesn't have a lot of substantive questions for this witness - but just wants slam Dr. D.

JM will not let this happen.
i think why JM has NOT stipulated this is that his training is not all that

OK! There is someone in the gallery Jodi does not like. I bet it is one of Travis' friends. I hoped all the girls who she talked bad about or got away from Travis via her stalking would be there today. Maybe one or two showed up? Either way there is someone there she does not like at all. I've seen her a few times look back with that wicked face.

Tough cookies Jodi, you don't get to control anything anymore. :mad:

He just invalidated the PTSD test!!

And it would be much more interesting if he reviewed Samuels and ALV!!!

tumblr_m42aij4dUW1rom4w3.gif

She is establishing his qualifications as an expert. As boring as it is, it's important for the jury to understand his qualifications. It's SOP to do this.

I agree Boodles. Unfortunately if I hear "I" one more time my head is going to explode from the drinking game I am playing .

Even JW is getting that "tell" twitch of her head when she has had enough.
He is Very impressed with himself.:moo:

We should "re-frame" Willmott qualifying Dr. Geffner and his ensuing testimony as her teeing up a shot for JM to hit a hole-in-one on cross.

Wait what, he didn't even evaluate Jodi Arias?

Then what exactly is he contributing?

Can't imagine this line of questioning when he has never even spoken to the killer.

Mark my words: Juan will make mincemeat of this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass