State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, why does Jodi continually turn around and stare at the court observers? I continue to catch her taking those opportunities to cut her eyes at the Alexander family. Why is she being allowed to continue this behavior?:banghead:

Isn't part of the point of a credential like a PhD to let people know what a person has accomplished, so they don't have to speak about it for an hour? If I go to an MD, I don't have to interview him about every bit of schooling he's had...that's what the MD means. She's just trying to razzle dazzle the jury. There's nothing exceptional about this guy.

So his "expert" testimony is regarding re-checking test scores and analyzing notes taken by someone else.

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!

I do believe he's heading to

"Jodi never lied' on tests

Boy, the jury will go for that.

becwaddell: Hope jurors notice @cshughes, Sky and Deanna Reid in court #JodiArias”

-----

The jury won't know Chris or Sky??

Getting caught up. I am so happy they are there. That's why jodi is agitated, it has got to be.

During "approach" JA turned and stared at spectators. I had the feeling she was staring down Sky and Deanna.

I think this trial goes to show that in life, if you have a theory about something and you want it proved you can find an expert to back you. There is an expert to back any and all theories about anything in life. It just comes down to who presents better.

If you feel the death penalty is wrong and does not work, you can find a zillion experts to show how it does not work....and if you feel it is right and does work, you can find a zillion experts to show how it does work.

Unfortunately for the DT...they found "experts" who are horrible at presenting their theory backings.

What would be funny is if he comes back & says she doesn't have Borderline Disorder but actually has Anti Social or Narcissitic Personality Disorder just to be contrary to State's Expert LOL!

A lot of us are bored by this testimony, but you know what? This trial is not being conducted for our entertainment. :facepalm:

(yeah, I know... the jurors might be bored too -- that's part of the deal, I'm afraid)

She is establishing his qualifications as an expert. As boring as it is, it's important for the jury to understand his qualifications. It's SOP to do this.

I don't remember JM taking this long with DD though. :facepalm:

With all of this skipping and repeating happening - at least on azcentral - I wonder if we are actually "live" watching this trial?

I don't think it's an individual link issue - everyone is having it, right?

And Wilmott, these tests are based on Ninjas, not that she butchered Travis.

OFGS!!!

MOO

Mel

Didn't JW already ask about what tests he reviewed about ten minutes ago?

JAStaringdownjurors_zpse8ad528f.jpg

Lying Torture Murderess Staring Down Jurors

[Capped at 9:49 a.m. AZ time]

This "last resort" defense expert is Jodi's ticket to Death Row, and Jodi knows it... :scale: :jail:

becwaddell: Hope jurors notice @cshughes, Sky and Deanna Reid in court #JodiArias”

-----

The jury won't know Chris or Sky??

Right?? The jury never saw Chris or Sky correct??? I believe they only testified outside their presence.

I don't want a mistrial but I'd love to see JA finally flip her lid....start screeching and jumping up on the table. In all seriousness, she looks like she's hearing a witness for the PT. She looks angry and unstable today. Very angry. Seething....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313