State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to take down DelMarte, good luck with that. Too transparent on defense motive. Someone said Alexander family came out of a closed door hearing looking happy in recent days, iirc, could it be DelMarte will be back, is that a possibility??

Is there a "score" for how many stab wounds one person can inflict upon another person?

5 points for the torso

10 points for the back

25 points for the skull

If I were on this jury, those looks from JA would scare the daylights outta me. And if I'm deciding her fate, the rage I can see in her eyes as she glares their way would not make me feel sorry for her in the least.

She is sealing her own fate with this kind of behavior, not that it wasn't sealed before with the lies, the gas cans, and the autopsy photos. Her true colors are very apparent in her visage today. MOO

Copyright again? LOL Dr D let Juan look at the test however, the whole world is viewing the test on the big screen throughout this whole trial. Wilmott is embarrassing.

The trial will not go on and on as judge said last week. The killer is all red faced and sick looking..:banghead:

Whew - thought I was going out of my mind, til I hit the MUTE button...

Hope the Court has a case of 5-Hour Energy for each of these poor jurors.

So pathetic....

in a little while and it ranks as preferable in my mind to listening to this dude, at least until Juan gets up. Needles aren't so bad....

Sorry I'm late had to get blood drawn and had to stay a little extra since I got a little lightheaded.

Anyway this guy hasn't talked to Jodi and is ONLY relying on the report of others!!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

No juror questions as of yet. Dr. Geffner is going over his review of the tests that #JodiArias took.

Juror Question #1 (in the order they were received)

Dr. Geffner, why are you here?

Even Jodi knows the jury is yawning, looking at their shoes and showing an utter and complete, COMPLETE disinterest and what that means.

from Twitter

FYI a court security guard told me they're working until 8pm tonight bc of the #JodiArias trial-indication of how long we'll be here.

I cant wait to hear the jury questions.....
id assume they will ask about him not interviewing Jodi and that the test results are based on a lie. I hope...

So Dr G has testified in so many cases and no other courts do this? *yawn* I guess he and ALV have the same level of IT skills

OH THANK GOD!!!!! wILMOTT IS NOT GOING THROUGH ALL 567 QUESTIONS..... but...this is bad enough....

not sure if this has been posted :)

elizabetherwin FYI a court security guard told me they're working until 8pm tonight bc of the #JodiArias trial-indication of how long we'll be here.
4 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Ok - I got that last part. She was faking to look worse in the MMPI test. SURPRISE!!
To my knowledge, the validity scale is a lot better on the MMPI (than the MCMI) too, which is why some forensic psychs favor it = easier to catch a liar. :biggrin:

(Both tests are still self-reporting though and I think inherently flawed for some personality disorders...by nature they assume a person actually wants to pursue treatment and will answer honestly.)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member