State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi sure has lots of peaks from that baseline doesn't she.

A lot of us are bored by this testimony, but you know what? This trial is not being conducted for our entertainment. :facepalm:

(yeah, I know... the jurors might be bored too -- that's part of the deal, I'm afraid)

Not for our entertainment, but, I know you'll forgive those who use a more serendipitous irreverance, to endure the more painful aspects of questioning.

Struggling to stay awake. I almost can't blame her...

Attachments

• jasleeping.gif
    jasleeping.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 30
Just a reminder - MMPI-2 normal for CA & T. Bundy.

worthless nonsense.

Juror Question #1 (in the order they were received)

Dr. Geffner, why are you here?

Answer: Mr Martinez was mean to my friend Alyce... so I had to come here and stick up for her.

Is she really still on copyright issues? Someone can't have the test.....like JUAN......because they would get the questions and try to cheat the test?????REALLY?????

You guys are in rare form for this rare sur-rebuttal.

If there was a handbook to be written about how to anger a jury, Willmott and Nurmi should write it. The jury was told they could stay way past 5pm on Thursday and they show up for this dullfest. If I was a juror, I would be plenty mad.

I usually don't start drinking until 5 o'clock Nova Scotia time (you know just so Basicat has company of course :giggle:)
....I may have to switch to Scotland time today.....

OR you could do it on RedKat time which is basically any fricking time you feel like it. Just sayin...

My. Hippocampus. is. hurting. you. guys.

The defendant is VERY uncomfortable with everyone in Travis' corner today. Its so obvious... I'm very glad that Travis' friends and family are there in numbers today!

:blue:

For realz. The seething is coming off her in waves when she forgets to act pitiful. She has her worst pokerface on since this trial began. That's what I'm seeing.

Who cares about the mmpi? Tons of diagnoses are done without any such test. She is textbook borderline, he knows it.

Too bad the defense didn't have a social media person to tell them that Willmott has already LOST the entire viewing public when she went past 15 minutes, so we know the jury is gone too. Time to stop Willmott. It's OVER.

Geffner asking JW how to use technology
GeffnerLearning_zps71a01141.jpg

Juan has only one question to ask:
Are you associated in any way with ALV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics