State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi evil look all day .. she is angry as all get out, and I think she's angry at the jury!

Ya know I might order a Cami shaper if they would use a fat model in the commercial. What's putting it on a bag of bones gonna do? Sorry for the off topic but I'm zoning out of my live stream and staring at my muted tv

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

" A bag of bones":floorlaugh:

JW mischaracterized DeMarte's testimony.

She didn't say she didn't know about the test, she said that Bayless didn't have it yet.

As an officer of the court, why, when JM is objecting, does JSKS allow JW to continue lying about this?

I would answer, but have been told the judge is above criticism.....so...:silenced:

Why is JW resisting so hard to keep RD's notes from being marked as an exhibit?

IMO, people with low self esteem don't take photos of their hoo haa for the whole dang world to see.:stormingmad:

OMG! Anybody that would allow their hoo haa to be photographed has to have the highest esteem in the whole dang world! I'm embarrassed to have a colonoscopy!

Petulant JW when JM objects...."Judge, may we approach"....She is sooooo annoying.

Aww a moment of tenderness I just witnessed in the family section..

I can't believe we waited 5 days to listen to this. I am enjoying reading all WS comments and have this GREAT Doctor ON MUTE. I just can't listen to this anymore. It's exhausting.

Ya know I might order a Cami shaper if they would use a fat model in the commercial. What's putting it on a bag of bones gonna do? Sorry for the off topic but I'm zoning out of my live stream and staring at my muted tv

I bought the pocket hose a few weeks ago, damn commercials LOL

I HATE the way she gets away with it! :rolleyes:

I've never been a juror (I've always been booted because I work in the legal field and litigation specifically). We all remember what the testimony was and what DeMarte testified to. And if I was one of the jurors listening to Jennifer purposefully misstate the testimony and twist it around she would lose my confidence immediately and I wouldn't trust a word that came out of her mouth during closing. I wouldn't want to be lied to as a juror. And Jennifer has repeatedly lied to the jurors and they aren't dumb and know she is lying. If it were me it would be game over for Jennifer.

As lame as "General Hospital" can be, it's not as boring as JW and this witness. And the charcaters are sexier and better looking.

O/T - have you watched new AMC or OLTL?? They are great!!! I normally tape GH to watch during lunch but I didn't today. I will watch AMC and OLTL instead!

OMG, "because her employer didn't buy it" Snarky much?

I am sure this is just like, at work, we use Quickbooks and they roll out a new version every couple of years. You have to PAY for it, a minimum of several hundred dollars. They start announcing the new release, at least a year or two beforehand. New users begin with the newest version but if you are already using it you have lots of time before the cut off date when you cannot use the old version anymore. It is pretty much a way for the company who creates this software to make money. But you have a wide "grace period" in order to plan for this large purchase....I am sure the psychology testing publishers do the same thing. Society and the human mind don't change all THAT fast that if there is a new test in April and you use an old version in September that your results are going to be flawed.

And what about Doc Samuels making copies of the tests because he was too cheap to buy new ones????

ok... the trauma is getting caught and the sexual issues are caused by taking female lovers in jail. nothing relates the scores back to anything else, imo. and arrrrghhhhhh....

that gave me chills. Shes just pure evil!!

I'm in Philly taking care of a friend that just had an operation so I can't be on here 24/7. All I want to say is "I'M BORED." Let's get this friggin' expert off the stand and bring on the closing arguments, the fire in the pit, the action. We deserve it, don't we guys?

It was my understanding that the defense says her PTSD is from the trauma of having to kill Travis. Her PTSD isn't from the abuse. The abuse is just her excuse for having to kill him. . .ya know. . .self-defense.

Exactly. Her PTSD is supposedly the reason she can't remember stabbing him more than 20 times, slashing his throat and getting rid of all the evidence. Because if she actually remembered what she did, that would make her a monster right and land her straight on Death Row, without passing Go.

Her battered woman syndrome is allegedly the reason she reacted so violently to Travis slamming her to the ground and growling with a bullet in his head "****ing kill you, *****".

Man, just like Alyce, he looks for patterns, but he says 'working hypothesis'.

Hmmmm how do I fit this square peg into this round hole? Let me just cut these corners off ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think by now the jury is so over it all they are hearing is
blah_zpsc5ba23e3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WHY was Dr. Geffner just not used instead of Samuels or in conjunction with?

We would not be going through this repetitive drone. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member