State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if anyone is really listening to this witness, it's just not interesting .. we all bounced up during Dr DeMarte, that's because the truth has natural charisma :)

Is Jodi's Grandpa still alive? Grandma looks very distraught and does not look well.

I'm afraid Grandma is going to have a fainting spell or something and delay today's testimony. I don't know why they are making her sit there. It just seems cruel to me.

Is Jodie staring down the Alexander family and of course deana and the Hughes?

Yes, it's driving her nuts. She is constantly looking to the left as well with a very unpleasant look on her face. I started capturing it and posting them but they go on forever. However.... here is the last one.

Scans from one side to the other giving unpleasant looks to the entire gallery.

308hdfc.jpg

No one is afraid of you Jodi :floorlaugh: This is nothing, just wait until the penalty phase. You are going to have to get your face ready for an entire day of giving the scary eyes.

The defense is so hung up on the borderline personality diagnosis. So what if we say she is not BPD? Is she just plain evil? Can JM say, even if we assumed no BPD, which we prove there is, does that exclude this person from being capable of premeditation at all?

Why are they so hung up on the labels? It's not like they are going for an insanity defense, right?

They don't have anything else. :floorlaugh:
IMO, they lost this case after the Walmart and Tesoro witnesses testified.

I'm barely paying attention, but I don't think the testimony right now is beneficial to the defense. Surprised Wilmott is letting him ramble.

Ha ha, she had all those before. Suicidal ideation, unstable relationships, whatever else he said..

If this case goes down it's because judge allowed this witness and gave Juan NO TIME to prepare a cross!!!

They had to give Juan a report from this guy last week. And juan probably got to give him a deposition as well. He is ready, imo.

He says you can't tease out PTSD from BPD on the tests. He then talks about checking history for BPD etc. And what did he not do???? INTERVIEW HER! Ye gods! Am I taking crazy pills here, because this is so simple!

After willmott is done then it's Juans cross, then redirect then Juror questions then follow up then Juans witness then cross then redirect then juror questions, then follow up...they will be here til MIDNIGHT!

Well, you're right from the prosecution perspective but the defense case is that she killed him in self-defense, which is based on PTSD as a result of being battered by TA and then killing him. I'm not judging, I'm just observing.

I'm behind on the board, but I thought the PTSD is based on the actual killing and is only used to explain her "fog." The self defense or whatever is supposedly based on battered woman syndrome.

Am I right or am I "mischaracterizing the evidence?"

I have errands to run at their lunch break, I hope I get back in time to see JM shred this dude. I'm assuming Wilmott gets before lunch and Juan gets after lunch.

With this judge? I bet it will take days........:facepalm:

The way these defense witnesses yammer on rather than answering questions concisely is downright abusive! AND it doesn't make them seem any more authoritative. They actually seem less reliable as a result.

Deanna giving JA the evil eye :floorlaugh: :rockon:

BJMzQvjCYAAtqmm.jpg:medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members