Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends! We are soooooooo close..... :great:

I was watching a lot of the beginning of trial & noticed that Jenny Willmott & Nurmi have really put on weight and appear stressed now as opposed to the start...AND Juan looks super relaxed NOW! I think that's an accurate read of how the case is going.

Yeah, that is pretty much old news. :giggle: Good to see you! :)

YOU TOO, Softail!

I was on emotional overload and had to take a break from websleuts. The Texas Explosion/Memorial...then the long break from Jodi. It did me some good though...

I am feeling strong and ready to support Travis and his family and friends!!!

Hope you are doing well - tell Austin HI for me, and tell her I miss her bunches! If I ever make it back, I am looking you up for lunch :seeya:

It wouldn't be JSKS' Maricopa County Superior Court if it wasn't late again... :waiting:

i heard from the talking heads, that he probably wouldn't have been booted for the dui. However, by telling the cops he was on the JA trial, is a breach of his admonition to not talk about the case (and telling a copy he is a juror is talking about the case). Mel

Can't stand those talking heads! The guy would have court date on the DUI charge, did the TH say what he would have done if that court date was today, for example? Just tell JSS, oh sorry judge, can't make it in today? Or during deliberations? Sorry JSS, can't deliberate today, have something else to attend to?

Stupid TH's. :floorlaugh:

These pics are too good, Quester. I'm going to have to start puttin' Boycie into some costumes. LOL

:giggle: The pets in costumes crack me up! Just trying to share a quick something to smile about throughout this dreadful trial.

If you put Boycie in a costume, be sure to share a picture! Thx!

It's going to be a great day, kids. Some restaurant just randomly dropped off free food at my work!! Pizza, sandwiches, breadsticks, etc. Who ever heard of such a thing?

I'll share!

:seeya:

GM, everyone!

I have watched every moment of this trial but don't post because I don't want to miss a minute of the courtroom activity. Then when I am reading, I rarely post because usually someone has already stated what I would have posted, lol!

I am SO ready for the jury to get this case! On verdict watch of any trial I have to place pillows all around my chair for when the verdict is read and I fall out of my chair no matter what the verdict is!

:please: Praying this jury gets the verdict right and we see this <mod snip> on death row!

:rockon: Juan!

So I take it no one is surprised by the reason Juror #8 left?? Guess this is what I miss by not posting over the weekend. LOL!!

Shoot. Im not on the jury and even my alcohol intake is thru the roof hearing Jodis bs all these months. Poor guy should have stayed home to de - ice. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Good morning WS friends!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!

Death for JA and Justice for Travis and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are late? I thought we started 9am?
Not really surprised I guess

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

:seeya:

GM, all!

I am so ready to get this case over.

GB Travis' family and Juan!!

:rockon: Juan!!

Not looking forward to the time it will take to get through this guys CV- AT ALL!

WOW! I missed the reason that Juror #8 was released. I am sure you are all on top of it, but for those that missed it.

He got a DUI on 4/20 (smoking a little too? LOL!!)

Felt he shouldn't continue - according to azcentral.com story

Reportedly charged with "extreme DUI" due to BAC level.

Oh gosh. I'm so emotional. I'm crying already and court hasn't even started yet. Travis' family and friends are all there for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun