State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMPI being thrown around a lot right now. About the MMPI - 587 questions and requires a 5th grade reading level to take. In his language, it helps him form a hypothesis.

Don't know if we'll start talking about the "Hippo Campus" soon. This is just the beginning of the numbing boredom.

He's saying the trauma tests showed "validity" yet it's no secret that she lied for the basis of the test. So how can the test be valid?

YES! It's based on a lie. DeMarte did a great job explaining why it's invalid. Period!

Why is JW allowed to constantly argue about an objection and telling the witness to continue answering her questions? RUDE,RUDE,RUDE

Seriously, why does Jodi continually turn around and stare at the court observers? I continue to catch her taking those opportunities to cut her eyes at the Alexander family. Why is she being allowed to continue this behavior?:banghead:
I think it's because Chris, Sky and Deanna are there. However she pretends she is looking at Donovan so twists all the way back. I don't know if there's anyone 'new' from her family there.... Either that or she is seeing if her Grandma is awake

Yeah, like 'Hey how ya going, I noticed the sign outside .. I've got a pesky capital murder accusation hanging over my head, do you guys do those?'

OMG!!!!! Thanks for that Mrs. G!!!
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Did Geffner just say that JA was able to complete the MMPI-2 because it was designed for respondents who read at the 5th grade level?

Is that why Samuels read the questions to her?

maybe he has no idea that she was lying on the trauma test. I am sure Juan will enlighten him...

I've just been able to join everyone was on a phone interview this morning for a much needed good job.. say prayer for me folks ;)

Now back to testimony.. Socially desirable.. 5th grade reading level etc..
Sending you prayers - stay positive!

The defendant is VERY uncomfortable with everyone in Travis' corner today. Its so obvious... I'm very glad that Travis' friends and family are there in numbers today!

:blue:

This is a serious question. I asked my wife, but her explanation confused me. Why does it look like JW has a bald spot? It's driving me crazy (not in a good way)

My guess is stress. Someone up thread mentioned stress alopecia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor