State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely can't stand it when (after lunch) she runs her tongue all the way across the inside of her front teeth. So gross.

It's probably from all the peanut butter she eats. I wonder if JW will ever enjoy peanut butter again after close talking with JA for months.

I really think Wilmott is just confusing the jurors with this. I am confused, so I know they must be too. By now we've heard 3 versions of these tests, 4 if you count this mysterious Dr. Carp who we've never even seen before. There are 3 or 4 tests, MILAN, MCMI (1 or 2), TSI (1 or 2), PSD. So that's 16 different combos/versions of tests/analysis if I'm correct!

Yes, that said, let's forget about all this irrelevance and get back to the horrendous murder of Travis Alexander, where it should be!

wow...that scary gecko lizard thing just happened...thought my screen was frozen until it blinked......

Does anyone want to join me in using the Laws of Attraction to will Wilmott to sit the heck down? I keep trying to be zen about it, but have outbursts of rage in between so it isn't working for me...(much like it appears it didn't work for JA).

Ya know, I was thinking the other day how she kept saying she didn't want to "de-edify Travis" after "he passed away" (still wish someone would get to smack her for that choice of words).....but what/who changed her mind? She and her lawyers sure told the jurors a whole lotta bad things about Travis - none of which I believe.

When she said "Passed Away" I could have slapped her. And JA's Team murders Travis again and again every damn day & WE'RE ALL SICK OF IT!

Psycho-babble crap!

Dr. Geffner, if you can't tell us what it means when an individual plans and commits a murder, stages the murder scene, manipulates and destroys evidence, covers up and then changes her story, lying about it multiple times and basks in the afterglow, then let me help.

It screams one thing: GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

So hypothetically speaking, if someone does NOT have a history of PTSD, DV etc does this make the results valid?

If she has it, so what? They haven't tied anything to it that would make sense of the murder.

No $hit. OK--she's stressed out from the killing being more work than she expected--Travis didn't stay sitting in the shower--he fought back and tried to escape. That freaked her out. Who gives an EF?

i've intentionally not watched this guy.

has he gotten to his opinion about TA's gunshot wound to the head yet? have we heard about all ZERO autopsies he's performed?

Was I having a senior moment or didn't the judge state last week that they would keep going today until they were finished? However long it took?

But I am an old lady. Perhaps it was just fog.

We were beaten with switches, spoons, barber leather , and belts with buckles..and I am normal..well, I think I am.. she cries about a wooden spoon breaking? I could not count how many times one broke on us..myself and my sibs..even our granny would beat us for taking a cookie or something..dah...winning..Laugh :)

If this case goes down it's because judge allowed this witness and gave Juan NO TIME to prepare a cross!!!

I don't know if he had time to prep or not, but this guy isn't making a case for the DT. He's validating the bulk of DDM's findings, except for refuting her conclusions regarding summary scales. I see it as a last ditch attempt at confusion which tells me the DT thinks very little of the jurors. This guy is just talking in circles.
Don't worry Shady, Juan’s got this guy too. MOO

Brilliant ... the jury's thinking .. TICK, TICK, TICK .. Wilmott just wasted a morning for zero gain .. loving it.

Borderline in her past....suicide idealization....abusive relationships....bad relationship with parents...

I'm confused....if he is relying on those notes in his testimony then why shouldn't they be marked?

Everything he is saying seems to be only hypothetical. Nothing important relating to Jodi, at least, that is how it is coming across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member