State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me a cliff notes version of what went down today so far? How has this witness panned out?

IMO he is a male version of ALV, he just rambles and rambles, very boring. He will answer the question and then say "in fact..." and go into his opinion on testing and what not. I'm sure this is just a stall tactic by the defense. Half the day is gone and I don't see Juan getting up for cross any time soon :scared:

I kind of feel for Donovan hanging on to a false friendship like this.

don't. it is true that birds of a feather flock together. they are using each other for their own selfish reasons. Donovan is a celeb now. Grant it, not even a Dlister, but is known now. Both of them are losers.

Jodi submissive... Roflmao!

Roll that footage of her powdering her nose getting ready for her close-up! Better yet, share with the jury she thought she could represent herself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or remind them that she perceives herself to be as bright as Einstein and gave someone her "manifesto" for safe keeping lest the world be deprived of her enlightened thoughts.

Can anyone give me a cliff notes version of what went down today so far? How has this witness panned out?

Dr. Geffner gets on stand, has white moustache and dark hair, over 30 years experience
Associated with some on-line university type of institution
Drinks water, spills water, burps, excuses self and giggles
Tries to imply that Dr. DeMarte didn't administer tests correctly
More giggling, especially when asks to use computer to point things out
Willmott droning on as monotone as ever with no point
Break for lunch

:snowman: It's snowing like crazy in Minneapolis right now.

I've been watching this trial for so long,,,,,,,,I think I missed Spring and Summer.

Same here in Denver, looks like a Christmas postcard out there. And just Sunday we took an 8ish mile hike in 80 deg weather and the hot sun. This is like 5 weeks in a row that we've had a snow storm. Not our normal springtime weather at all. :seeya:

hmmm.......Witness:" I am a distinquished professor and blah...blah...oops spilly!...blah, blahblah....ooh arrows....!!! blahbalhblah... let's trash Demartes...blahblahbalah....BURP...oops excuse me.....nervous gigle..blahblahblah...tigers and bears...blah,blahblah...lunch.....":floorlaugh:

LMAO thanks :) ... I figured that's what this would be the case

I personally like that the Judge is FINALLY making them take a shorter lunch. She's FINALLY making the defense stay within a time frame. They need to get this case to the jury. They are going to start loosing jurors.

ITA! This is the schedule the case should've had from the start. 9am until at least 5pm, with a maximum of an hour lunch.

Are those ruffles around her neck. She looks like she's going to a prom and not court.

Odd, very odd...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1HwVmY28Pk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1HwVmY28Pk[/ame]

Juan needs to take the HIGH ROAD here and maybe ask him one or 2 questions and GET OUT. He needs to show the Jurors that HE KNOWS they are tired and so OVER all this nonsense from the Defense, I am worried that Juan is going to take this personal and go after this guy intensely and it will backfire. Juan needs to get in and get out FAST and just ignore this guy, the jury believed Dr, Demarte, it's obvious and Juan needs to just push on with his Dr and get on with it.

As much as I love JM I agree.

I actually think this surrebuttal is just incredibly disrespectful .. I could understand it if they had something earth shattering to offer, but really it's because Wilmott's cross examination of Dr DeMarte failed.

I agree with your point JSR; however the tiger/bear analogy is based on there really being a tiger that the subject mistakes for a bear. Here we have Jodi imagining she was attacked by a pretend tiger that later morphs into a pretend bear. Maybe later she will decide she was actually attacked by a minotaur. And the good doctors will still hold with it doesn't matter what attacked her, just that she believes something did? Apparently the answer is yes, that's all it takes.
:abduction:

Good point.

I honestly do think it's possible Jodi has PTSD but it's from her KILLING Travis not any abuse and certainly not any pretend ninjas. Although frankly I think it's not likely she has PTSD but really has a personality disorder.

Oh and the objections and sidebars during Juan's cross.....arghhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am seriously questioning the competency of my psychologist and psychiatrist.... :scared:

Someone several posts back was looking for the sky hughes on dr drew recording...here is the best that I can find
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X36lObDdBUU"]Sky Hughes on Dr Drew on Call 04-30-13 talks about emails and more - YouTube[/ame]

And if Jodi lied on the most important question, why wouldn't she lie throughout the test?? She's not that dumb.

JMO - she didn't have to lie, doc Samuels helped her out by recording the answers for her on yellow legal paper...and scoring it 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme