State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my did you just see that stack of stuff JW has in her hand? NOOOOOOOOOO

Show in the Maricopa County 15 and let's ease on down the road to Death Row!!!

:seeya: Yayyyy!!! Weebles you're back!!! We Weally Weally wove you...weally we do!!!

I'm :floorlaugh: wondering if WS User BeckySharpe is jealous of your "w".....

Batter up!

I hope I don't miss JM - we have an Honors ceremony tonight at my daughter's school - it's the first one I've been able to attend in four years, and it's the last since she's a senior. Here's hoping JW quits with the repetitive junk and gets it over with.

LMAO - I cant STAND her Pet O' the Day part of her show. I cant stand her AT ALL, but THAT realllllllly gets under my skin.

No offense to the pups she shows, they are adorable, but REALLY? Lets talk about murder, sex, and aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, time for cute Pets O the Day... :scratcheshead:

:rollseyes:

I do not hate the dog just it being made to { so-called dance]

Was Jodi just trying to sharpen her pencil with her fingernails? She is so weird!

JA doesn't look at the jurors with suspicion anymore. She's back to her 'please find me not guilty' look.

:skip:
its almost 5pm in Nova Scotia, Basilcat!!
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I mentioned that after Chris was on. I would pay money to hear all of their stories!!!

And yes, her threatening to commit suicide was a huuuge "aah-ha" for me. She made him feel guilty. He was afraid to try to get rid of her.

Shameful, shameful woman she is.
I really hope the Hughes write a book.
house-clean-internet.jpg

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. Did Mr Red write that?

OMG who the H cares? :banghead:

Can't handle this bs. BBL

:seeya:

JA is stabbing her fingertips with prison pencil as jury walks in
:eek:

Oh my, I am wading through this droning just to see him burp!!

Lol and right as I hit send they come back. hehe. Most self serving boring witness of all time! He just started one sentence and already I'm wondering about dinner....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela