State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is what I thought she was: A sexual Deviant. This confirms it for me.

Really? Her/their sex life was really quite mainstream and trite Imo....

I just tuned back in, does this witness have a hairball?

...I hope they have some EMT's on hand.....don't want the Doc having a medical emergency...

Time for a snark break.

"Your honor, may we take a 30 min recess? My expert witness with his hundred years of experience and practice keeps overturning his cup of water. I need to go get him a sippy cup."

Carry on.

Somebody looks itchy. I heard scabies is a real problem in the AZ jails.

I could listen to Juan cross for hours on end. This trial will be shown to law classes all over the US. This is how you cross examine. Priceless and such a gift Juan has.

I like it when he jumps in the weeds. He is going to get his points across no matter who likes it or not. That is why he is so successful. He is the master of his own ship and he is himself in every trial.

I had to endure Willmott for hours to get to this time. Juan never disappoints. I sit on the edge of my seat with my heart pounding in my chest because he is so real and so passionate. I have never seen a Prosecutor fight so hard for the victim.

I am in awe of Juan and I think he is the best I've ever seen and in over 20 years that is a lot of Prosecutor watching.

I feel exactly the same way! He is so passionate, he makes everyone watching him feel his intensity. While the defense laughs on the stand, he is dead serious because the situation is serious--someone was murdered.

He is so intelligent, passionate and empathetic with the family, it's just inspiring. He's one of the good guys.

Similar profile but not the exact same . . . below clinical . . he does not have her number he has her report

John Greer - profile we are looking @ this talks to trauma not personality - in general yes

PSI = identified with people with borderline personality disorder - exhibit #652 . . . people hospitalized with psychiatric disorders

doesn't he indicate under pscho summary in inpatient psyciatric sample . . .

look @ exhibit #652 . . . you asked if John Greer said that . . . he is the author of the test- copywrite . . .validity scales of TSI - on his letterhead

I thought it was PAR letterhead . . . it is not his letter head - looks like his website . . .it is his letterhed
i move the admission of #652
approach?
you may

witness coughing - drinking more water

I guess JW got her way, again. No more questions about #28

original.gif

Oh Weebles. Why are you so good to us?
HUGS!

How long is trial in session for today?

TIA

I figured it out: :floorlaugh:The prosecution doesn't object during the dt witness testimony because he wants to give his adversary plenty of rope to hang himself. Meanwhile the DT drones ever onward until they wear themselves and all present into puddles of catatonic goo. When the state finally begins cross exam the new strategy for defense is to object to EVERYTHING.
:banghead:
Unfortunately, the DT and all their stand ins are so wound up in the rope they were given by the state that they can hang themselves and half of Arizona with the length they stretched through their lines of witness questions and testimony.
:back:

I've just joined you guys for (my) evening. How long has JM been up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals