State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dog-photobombs-workout-benchpress.gif

I want to see her face as she watches the jury .. nothing ..

Wilmott: I want to ask you a few questions that I know aren't relevant but should ruin Juan's chances of getting through all the questions he has for his witness so please talk slowly and waffle on a bit :)

Agh, what is with the skipping video. Thought maybe it would be fixed after lunch. Doing it on all links.

OK so she either installed one of those 'keystroke thingies' on his computer or he didn't change his passwords .. I'm sure if someone had continued access to my passwords I'd be googling how to remove a 'keystroke thingie' why Travis .. WHY? Oh it's unbearable.

We do have evidence that he called/texted her a bazillion times too, right? Not that he was stalking her, but he sure seemed complicit in the relationship. And the Hughes serious warning was a year before most evidence that he seriously tried to extricate himself?

Wasn't Juan supposed to put ppl cancun witness on the stand? Could he still do this?

That's who I wanted to hear from the most. I have a feeling (no proof of it) that what triggered the May 26th argument between Travis and Jodi was that Travis found out Jodi switched the Cancun guest ticket from Mimi to her without his knowledge.

And according to Skye's interview she feels that whatever triggered that argument is what made Jodi kill Travis. It was something HUGE and finally made Travis realize exactly what Jodi was and is.

I would LOVE to know what prompted the argument.

OMG how much time do we need to spend talking about this guys backround?!?!

Oh, god. And more blather about his credentials. Let's have some evidence!

Once again with more credentials. What's the matter JW? Scared he won't hold up to the JM cross?

Too bad, so sad!

I'm gonna take a break, make some spaghetti sauce and wash my hair.

Maybe if I wash each hair individually JM will be up by the time I'm done...

:floorlaugh: wishful thinking I think wilmotts going to drag this on to agitate JM

anybody watching this who is an insomniac will have no problem falling asleep to this ZzzZZZZZzz

Here we go with the "I'm I'm I'm" ... again

tumblr_ma88rdiVL01ry937io1_500.gif

She is doing her art. Really, is she 4? How embarrassing, I would NOT be pleased if my client did that carp in a trial where I am trying to show she isn't nuts with no sympathy. DT allows her to do whatever she wants.

All 4 of her same lead colored pencils, why 4? Part of her OCD obsessive issues?

Excuse me......what about your engagement to the hunky bus driver who doesn't know he's in a long term monogomous relationship with you?!!
Oh he's still around. I have a GPS on his bus at the moment so I can see where he is....

...ummm... you might be a bit behind the times...gauntlet left the busdriver for Seal.....
That's just a rumour. Someone is trying to distract me from JM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela