State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get Jane Mitchell off HLN. Her facts are never right, I'm JM 5'4" same height as Jodi, dah 5'6" is NOT same (one example). Also, earth to mars, its a murder trial, not phone sex trial. Burns me up, every single day, maybe it turns her on.

I have a song in my head (sung to the tune of "Turn Turn Turn" :

Ahem.

To surebuttal
(turn, turn, turn)
There is a witness
(turn turn turn)
And a time for the truth bearer,
Juan Martinez.

Yeah, we are jumping quite a bit again. Probably more people tuning in after getting home. It was OK for awhile.

I know some have said azfamily is good, but I tried that and had same issue.

Maybe those closer to the trial aren't having the massive skipping/backpeddling issue we are having from across the country? Missouri here...not sure if that matters or not.

JVM...on HLN, I'm thinking has a problem..every stinking day, that sex tape. Doesn't she get it? People are so sick of it.

How much you wanna bet Wilmott is asking for MORE TIME. I BET MONEY SHE is cause she is unprepared and this judge BETTER NOT ALLOW IT!

Oh finally! Poor Jodi A is finally; AFRAID. I can see it.

So does that mean that JM cannot bring in a rebuttal witness? They won't have time for that will they?

They will go until they are done. Imo the state does not need anything.

Awww...JW needs a quick potty break after that cross. :eek:

It's 4:20 now so in ten minutes it will be 4:30pm.................is the judge trying to prove that she does know how to tell time?

Well in my dream last night we all went out to dinner after Jodi was convicted and sent to a mental institution...although her and Juan kept exchanging barbs. :rolleyes: So maybe after the trial they will do that lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

OH where did we go? and did I order dessert?

who is she looking at now? get a screen shot...please
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members