State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't describe, he doesn't know, he never knew, he's not sure, burp.

Speaking of "lessons to be learned"…a wall full of degrees and certificates doesn't mean squat towards credibility.

And there's something hinky about him saying he doesn't get additional "salary" for testifying. So what DOES he get? A new Lexus? A $100K bonus? A lifetime pass to the Chargers games? My mama taught me, "There ain't no free lunch!" And my mama was always right.:drumroll:

Apologize if this has been said, but a guy on HLN said Gefner has stopped treating and teaching and is now 100% working as an "expert" witness.

Clearly Wilmott has been reading social media .. she's getting ahead of the online commentary of him now.

OH...that's right--his testimony was GARBAGE!!!!! What about that, Mr. Psychologist?

This is a question about ALV that JW is trying to get ahead of JW on.

She has done this type of questioning in the past when she is wrapping up.

Could we be so lucky????????????????????

Yep....this is how she rolls--i think shes about finished. She has to go thru his bad history first before JM gets up.....

More CV stuff....I can't believe that Judge SS is allowing this to go on!!
Now we are confirming how well Dr D knew Alyce.

I agree that Wilmott is deliberately stalling to force JM to have to hurry in order to appease the jury.

In my opinion Juan should just stand up and say "For the sake of the jury judge, I have no questions"

Now Wilmott is trying to repair the good doc's reputation for having testimony tossed, being called a hired gun, and other good stuff before Juan brings it up.

doesn't have access? I can access the info via a little thing called the interwebs.

I've tuned out this testimony to the extent that I finally realized there was no sound in my ear... looked up to see the seal! I never realized they broke for lunch.

LOL Had the same problem.

Does the good doctor have a little quiver in his voice this afternoon?

Well, he's saying he hasn't seen, watched any of this on TV, spoken to ALV, aware of what was said......etc...considering that a quiver is expected, unless he was in a Coma till this AM

OH please... even I can check appellate opinions and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night!

What is JA writing.Shes doing it VERY slowly. Maybe she wants the camera to pick it up. And the top is bent over. Trying to send messages??

:detective:
She draws..thats why the erasing and shading. Sometimes she has a page or pic she draws from, today it's a snapshot in her left hand..
:jail:

So this is how far HLN is behind the live feeds - the doc just burped.

Yes, HLN is that far behind...They'll probably take a commercial break right before the verdict is read...and Boom, they'll miss it. Grrrrrr:banghead:

A lot actually.....our digestive system is a great indicator of stress or anxiety....

But it's an even better indicator of physical health. Sometimes physical illness triggers the psychological responses.

In the meantime we should all be thankful that psychologists don't interpret mammograms, CT scans and biopsy reports because if they did, we'd all be dead waiting for them to rationalize the results. :banghead: OMG the film in that X-ray machine is from Kodak and we're using Canon products now. Stop the surgery STAT!

Honestly what I saw was it was palmed in hand; like she was hiding it. That's what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV