State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know JA is boiling mad that the state's witnesses aren't testifying on her behalf. They are so much better!

I guess Juan will just have to read these decisions to the witless....

Apologize if this has been said, but a guy on HLN said Gefner has stopped treating and teaching and is now 100% working as an "expert" witness.

But, but, but...he SAID he's a saint who doesn't charge for his services!!!!:floorlaugh: He's totally dishonest.

What about thread 163 on WS .. can you answer the questions raised on there? Oops I mean .. did you learn about these opinions.

Holy Carp.

Is it just me or does he sound like he's struggling with answering these questions about ALV?

tumblr_mlojl8AWXK1s2gg27o1_500.gif

How is it possible, that I left the house 2 hours ago, and JW was talking about validity measures, and...... um........ she STILL talking about that?

Lol,isn't that both funny but annoying. I have no idea when she's going to mute herself.

JW pulled an Eminem again! She has him speak on the lawyers trying to impeach him so as to stifle JM doing it just like she did when she asked ALV about her memory problems. Eminem did that in 8 Mile movie when he was battling. Did she not see this technique does NOT work with JM??

oh here we go with him trying to discredit dr horn,not gonna happen

Didjaall notice that JA seemed to be reaching for her cup with pill in hand? What is she taking, Xanax? She does appear drugged to me today; and her virginal white is a huge fail.
No but bearing in mind she just got back from lunch, she's done this just to be on camera. Boooring

Aaaaaannnnd, here we go. DT has to bring up the bad history and try to cover up and do damage control before Juan gets a hold of him. Like I said before...they are simply putting the same person on the stand over and over again.

He did not watch any of his buddy ALV's testimony? LIE. Noway, I can not believe that. Everyone right down to her elementary school buddies showed up IN COURT. I am darn sure her colleagues past and present watched her. It was like she was getting off stage with all the hugs and support she got in court.

I don't know that I can trust what Jennifer is trying to spin here. I want to read the opinions myself.

Geffner explaining away impeachment of his testimony in prior cases.

ExplainAway_zpsf6688348.jpg

Here we go with the gunshot testimony... This should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234