State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is how cross should go:
"Sir, if your child suffered a brain injury, would you take that child to a medical doctor or to a psychologist?" We have no more questions your honor.

Well considering his expertise of course he only saw patients that somehow survived .. it's not like he works in the ER where he would see some who survived and many who did NOT.

It's embarrassing listening to this Dr. Geffen try to talk like a ME.

Jurors questions will really trip him up, I think. He has no business being up on the stand testifying to any of this!

There was a lack of blood, "Dr." Mr. Man. What about that? He was dead.

Hope this guy is not also a gas-can and blood-spatter expert too.

tumblr_mm1o7kV1Wt1s89hgko1_500.gif

I have to say, this is significant testimony regarding the gunshot to the head. I'm actually paying attention since he started talking about the gunshot and brain.

Oh I'm getting it now..we all have a brain oh ok....and if a bullet gets in the brain we can do everything even attack the person who shoots,,oh and,,hogwash :(

And this is how cross should go:
"Sir, if your child suffered a brain injury, would you take that child to a medical doctor or to a psychologist?" We have no more questions your honor.

Brilliant!!!!

just 2 items in that long list I posted earlier;

4. In a Texas case; Clark v. Collins, 956 F.2d 68 (5th Circuit 1992) the court found that Dr. Geffner’s affidavit lacked credibility, in part because it was based on hearsay information supplied by the defendant’s attorney with no independent verification. (Sound like any defense attorneys we know who believe everything their client says?)

5. The court also excluded the Dr.’s testimony in Hawaii v. French

6. In State v. Supulvado, 655 So.2d 623 (La. App. 1995) the court limited most of his testimony as he relied mostly on the information supplied by the defendant and he testified about effects of brain damage on emotional functioning though he is not a medical doctor.

Just figured it out....Juan is the Tiger....
Nurmi is the bear!......

we have nothing to worry about....

All three penetrating wounds were not the same as this one, and only two were bullets.

Moreover, he doesn't remember the details.

Because he wasn't there until they got sent to rehab months after the fact. Crater area???? WTF is he talking about.

They are entirely mis-representing Dr. Horn's testimony.

This isn't even testiphony.

It's just guesstimony.

OMG. The judge is allowing this guy to BLINK HIS WAY through the autopsy report????

Thud.

The BRAIN WAS DECOMPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There weren't any injuries to be found because the brain was not whole!!!!! how hard is that to understand???? I mean really???

I could scream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member