State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has SUCH cojones! We are now in LaVioletteland. They are two of a kind.

i'm not going to lie this guy is kinda killing the ME's testimony. he is bring definite doubt to the gunshot wound.

Wait until Juan asks the obvious relevant questions here as to the actual specifics of this case. Juan is not objecting because he wants him to go on and on.. This is going to be good

Was the DT high on hash during Horn's testimony! Horn said the brain was too decomposed (in a consistency state like pudding) to determine injuries. He also said this sort of fire does more internal damage as it goes bouncing and shattering inside. Thank god Juan finally objected!

He only has experience with THREE projectile brain injuries! 2 bullets and one nail. In 35 years of practice these three are likely rare instances of one surviving a bullet to the head!:banghead:

Have you ever been so incensed by ignorance and lies that you had water come out of your eyes!!!@

i'm not going to lie this guy is kinda killing the ME's testimony. he is bring definite doubt to the gunshot wound.

Like this witness did not speak with the defendant nor did he examine the brain in an autopsy.

I can see clearly why an appellate court called this man a "Hired Gun". No truer words! :gavel:

Maybe, Dr., you are not aware because you are not an MD. I have no doubt Juan has got this

I am hysterically laughing at how she says dura mater. Priceless!!

BTW, how do I insert a photo without using an URL?

Is this guy NOW an expert on whether TA could have come after JA while shot in the head??? Am I understanding this properly???? WTF?

What is this guy, the DT's last ditch one stop shop for rebuttal they were unsuccessful with in all aspects of this farce of a trial?

Oh H to the E to the double toothpick NO!

Well we had Alyce testifying to things she had NO way of knowing and had no business even opining on, much less testifying to. I guess the judge doesn't care. This nonsense = "fair" trial for some reason.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this testimony.

travis has a long term effect from that wound....he died!! argh i am so frustrated with this :banghead:

omg omg omg IS SHE FINISHING!!!!!

Juan will have a field day with this wannabe Neurosurgeon. Note this guy has as many years of education as a GP. To be a neurologist, he'd have to go back and specialize another decade or so.

I am a peacemaker and a peacekeeper, but need to state that this witness really needs to be arrested and he belongs behind bars just as much as Jodi. imho. I am extraordinarily disgusted by this man's testimony. Morally repugnant imho.

Alright who votes to get ROb Lowe (the ME) back up here to clear this malarky up!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties