State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Jodi glaring at the jury? Do they notice?

I have always wondered if she keeps track of them putting in jury questions & making a note of who puts it in & trying to match up the question when read with the jury. JMO

Hi All!
Finally home after long day.
Has this guy been rambling on with JW all day??

Whats the scoop?

Yes.​

original.jpg

Will someone, anyone here give me a hug? Please. I can't take this anymore.

Hug, Hug. Go look at Weebles pics. The pics will at least make you smile during this horrible blabfest.

I saw his testi-phoney is total hogwash - but what if there is one juror who wants to believe Jodi and this is the confirmation they need?
I agree throw anything out there, and hopefully something will stick/work. It's the new way to defend a case.

I kind of agree - it at least gives an explanation for those on the jury who may think he was not shot first. On the other hand, I really am confident that Juan will clarify this on cross exam and through his own witness.

god i hope so. i mean if i just walked in and heard this testimony without knowing the slimy history of the defense i'd probably really start to think about things, so i'm praying the jury will too. they don't know about this doctors testimony that's been thrown out or disregarded, they don't know his rep. i always get this nervous before juan comes on. i'm praying that he just kills this witnesses' testimony.

i'm hoping the jury gets that. we know it's bs. but will they? that's what worries me.

They will. It's like the Walmart girl giving psychological advice or Gus providing expert testimony about DV.

I despise Wilmott.

Not only do I despise her, she's a lousy lawyer. Just awful.

Well, I initially thought this witness was competent. I certainly don't now. Demarte is a true researcher, this guy is a carnival barker.

so he is saying dr demarte is incompetent?! omg shut up please

Jodi's nose looks oober shiny today for some reason.

He also did not read the part of the report that talked about the hallow point bullet.
Or else he is being truthful, and that hollow-point assessment should set JW on her heels. :facepalm:

Cross is going to be embarassing for the the Defense Team. Brutally so, IMO.

Agreed. Dr. Geffen can barely testify coherently with defense counsel. Wait until Juan makes him substantiate his testimony.

Notice JW doesn't ask Geffen about Samuels' testimony that tests indicate an unspecified personality disorder!

Dr. Demarte has a PhD, Willmott. This is disgusting and revolting. There's no excuse for this kind of character assassination.

They don't like her diagnosis, so she's unqualified?

JM just needs to put up a diagram of a brain WITHOUT labels on it and ask the guy to name each structure in the brain as Juan points to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC