State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. G: You deserve every second of Juan's excruciating cross examination. I will enjoy it immensely.

So if we believe this person, Travis suffered MORE with a bullet in his head fighting off a knife wielding manic! This should help in DP phase, he suffered tremendously.

JW I think, is trying to wrap up, she wants her Perry Mason moment, and just can't get it.

Just what I've been waiting to hear! I watch HLN, and keep refreshing here. I sure hope you are right about wrapping up. I'm ready to hear some truth!

hD6427422

I turned off my sound, and if you watch JW she is shaking her head yes or no at certain points so he knows how to answer

If the judge told them they will finish TODAY then why didn't she give them a time limit???? 3 hours for the DT and 3 hours for the State. It makes NO sense to let this go on and on and on and then leave Juan with a paltry hour or so. That is BIAS!

One hour will be enough for Juan.

Was Judge Sherry just pulling our legs when she said the witness testimony would end today?

Be quiet, grandpa - Dr. D nailed JA and you are just a spokesperson for evil - who never talked to JA!

Serenity prayer, serenity prayer, serenty prayer......I just want to sit down and cry! I hope the jury is smart and not buying into this. Of course, I have had it on mute.

I don't recall that. I think JW is baffling with BS.

That's the only option with this case. The DT is doing the best they can.

The lowest form of scuzzy criminal has the right to the Constitutional protections. It has to be maintained at all costs. Even in this case.

At the end of the day, the only thing the jury is going to remember, JA lied

Dr. G is actually a good witness. It's too bad the DT wasted their time and flushed their case down the toilet with Dr. Dick and ALV

Yes, but that's because he hasn't interviewed her. I don't think he'd even be up there if that had happened.

The defense would have been much smarter to just restrict this guy to just the Demarte testimony. He's going to be impeached so badly on the brain injury that it's going to bleed over into everything he has to say about the psychological testing. Of course, maybe the defense could only get the one witness for surrebuttal and they are forced to try to kill two big birds with one tiny little stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf