State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geffner, is trying to explain things that don't make sense.

All these tests are consistent, so if I can't figure out why this is showing up, it is there, you have to deal with this as a jigsaw puzzle.

Geffner is struggling to explain.
You can't dismiss it! You have to figure out the puzzle! :panic:

I know more than the diplomate about head injuries just from watching House.

Shame on these experts.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: thanks for giving me an opportunity to laugh...I badly needed to laugh

Demarte was stopped from going further into her "personality disorder" evaluation.......duh...she was only there to refute PTSD

Is he just NOW diagnosing her, right after he said he wouldn't?
Or just UN-diagnosing Dr D?

Dr. DeMarte did interview the defendant, I feel she has more of an understanding about this case then you do mister witness!!

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG........ How long can they keep this carp up???? I have watched paint dry that was more interesting. Please pass this witness to the prosecutor.

Any minute now JW is going to ask Dr G where he went to primary school and what his grades were like

I thought we went through his complete education at the beginning which I watched at work????:floorlaugh:

Folks this is huge. Not so much for the jury but for the murder one charge. The way that Travis was killed allowed Juan to bring in the murder one and DP in. Juan's theory of the events supports cruel manner of death. He needs to shoot down the gunshot first theory to hold up the murder one charge on appeal.

Why? If this guy was correct and TAs brain injury left him mobile and conscious, and the jury believes JA's version of events, then how are 29 stab wounds and a slit throat NOT cruel?

JA is looking pale and drawn. I bet she is "too I'll" to stay late tonight to allow JM to cross.

I saw his testi-phoney is total hogwash - but what if there is one juror who wants to believe Jodi and this is the confirmation they need?

Juan can leap tall buildings in a single bound and eradicate all traces of B.S.

When Juan gets up, its going to be like 100 alarm clocks going off for the jury.

So basically what Dr g. Is saying is that psychology is a pseudo science.....

:scared::scared::scared:

MY ENTIRE STAFF are now on "unofficial" WS TIMEOUTS for the language we ALL have been using regarding the guestimoney of this expert in "WHATEVER"! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

yep, that's why I've been SITTING on my 10 digits ....... so I would NOT get an official TO!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:twocents::twocents::twocents:BTW: I will NOT call him "dr.seventh letter of the alphabet" because THAT dishonors the REAL DR. G., a TRUE expert in FORENSIC PATHOLOGY

I despise Wilmott.

Not only do I despise her, she's a lousy lawyer. Just awful.

I truly believe she got into law school because they didn't have enough women (please mods don't TO me, someone needed to say it).:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member