State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:panic:

I thought there was no trial today! Thankfully I saw an update on FB re: Geffner's testimony and came racing over. Is there room for me to squeeze in?

Justice for Travis!

Lol, come on in! I love that little "panic" icon, it looks just like me when I'm getting three small kids ready for school in the morning ;) I came late too, appointment but from what I can tell all we've missed is a whole lotta droning on by this guy. Hopefully Juan's up soon :praying:

I'm no medical doc but can't the 3 membranes around the brain be considered "intact" even though a bullet penetrated all 3? I mean all 3 membranes were still there after TA was shot FCOL!

KH also said the bullet could have tumbled around between where it entered above his eye and where it was found in his cheek. Which to me means it could have struck the very part of the brain the good Doc said would incapacitate a person.

Oh and this guy is not a MD? :ignore:

I may have misunderstood what I've heard and read so I'm probably wrong but that's how I remember KHs testimony.

But it's easier for him to diagnose the head injury from a bullet wound. It's in the crater bone right Mr.Geffner?

The Defense adopts JM's style every time he does something 'new'

Go find a unique style for heaven's sake! Stop copying!

tumblr_mm4a13QS5o1rjci0go1_400.gif

Too Good!
I just can't stop watching this gif

He can't testify as to a diagnosis of Jodi because he hasn't interviewed her. But he CAN testify that Travis would not be impaired after being shot. Ok, then.

So basically, when all else fails, just come up with anything and finish the jigsaw. PSYCHOBABBLE. Now it is clear why the idaho jury someone mentioned tossed out psychobabble.

Dr. G's next expert topic of the day: "Fundamental Processes in Atomic Collision Physics" LOL.

What's next?

I hate to say this, but I sort of agree about Dr Demarte did show some lack of understanding about the MMPI and the use of subscales and even her not knowing what all the abbreviations used in the scales.

Did he argue something that convinced you? From my view, she understood precisely. Precision is her middle name.

He's a professional prestidigitator meant to confuzzle your average joe.

This is the battle of the experts part of the trial.
He's a decent guy.
If the DT didn't rebut the new info from Demarte .. it would be ineffective counsel.

This info is not going to hurt the state's case at all.

Approach

DRINK!

I'm walking away from my computer for a few minutes - when I come back and refresh all I want to see is

JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. G is actually a good witness. It's too bad the DT wasted their time and flushed their case down the toilet with Dr. Dick and ALV

What is her point? Even if ten witnesses came into court and said Jodi has PTSD, we all KNOW it's because of the trauma of getting caught, not because of any trauma inflicted on her by Travis..

Let's see, JA was in jail, attorneys quitting or wanting to, getting a plea deal turned down, think any of those might elevate let's see, depression, anxiety, stress...hmmm...

Was Judge Sherry just pulling our legs when she said the witness testimony would end today?

It looks that way ...but she is going to have a bigger problem : the JURORS !

She gave them a schedule and she needs to stick to it -- period !

END this madness !

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members