State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First line of questioning by Juan. . .already juanderful. . .

dance876.gif

JW has some gall to object when she opened a door big enough to drive a truck through.

He can't testify as to a diagnosis of Jodi because he hasn't interviewed her. But he CAN testify that Travis would not be impaired after being shot. Ok, then.

Imagine that, another snake oil salesman.

I honestly cannot believe this judge has allowed this guy to testify about medical issues related to brain injuries caused by gunshot wounds and say Dr. Horn is wrong. I am upset with the judge but she just made up for by allowing JM to pursue a trial judge calling him a hired gun. Slice and dice time. :floorlaugh:

Notice how JA isn't paying attention anymore? You know the Jury has to see that. Why doesn't her defense team instruct her to act the same in both phases of the questioning?

Juan is up. Witness is not licensed in AZ. O'Rourke case in TN where witness is also not licensed. "hired gun" at trial court level not appellate Level

:great: You can always count on Mr. Martinez !

:fireworks: from Mr. M -- right out of the box !

:great:

Yikes, hired gun, testimony completely without merit?

I think that JA is hoping for an appeal based on her crappy defense. Why would the DT put these people on the stand?!?

Juan is so fierce, he takes this so seriously. He will do anything to get justice for Travis and the Alexanders. Thank goodness for him. The world needs more people like Juan Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep