State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
read this paragraph and then when you are done let me knowdoesn't thst indicate this profile is consistent with borderline personality disorder . . .

no it does not . . . scales above 96 and above 90 and elevated scales in other regions . . .

are you saying this person doesn't have an elevated F scale
no not the requiremenst you just had me read

malingering . . secondary gain
some benefit to them, social , monetary - whatever they have something to gain . . person charged with very serious crime has something to gain
it could be
this person is exhibiting too many symptoms such that malingering is something to consdieer . . . partially right . . .word too many

over the threshold . . . Depression, hysteria, psychopatic disorder

why don't you read the screen?
i can't read the screen you have it up

can we approach
yes

I've said it before and I'll say it now: The problem I have with this case and others like it is that the state and defense teams are, too often, more interested in being right than doing the right thing.

This combative posture discounts the real reasons for the court's existence. A man was killed, murdered.

Martinez is being a total jerk which may disturb members of the jury. They may tune him out just to protect themselves from the unpleasantness. Can he cross examine someone and have verbal discourse without being a bully?

The hysterical yelling and emotive assaults on the witnesses is so off putting!

Oh please make it stop! Finishing school. Please send him to finishing school for some polish. Because the roughness distracts badly from his good points.
:please:

He is fighting for the VICTIM, the dead man, in this case. And if I found the entire defense case to be preposterous, which I do, I would be pretty pissed off and mad and cop that demeanor as well. And besides, all attorney's have "their' style. This is Juan's. Nurmi's is being slow and sleepy sounding, flicking his sleeves....Wilmott is high pitched and peppy. And both are just as guilty as having their own roughness and snotty remarks with the prosecutions witnesses.

He must be doing something righ

Did I just see JSS mildly shake her head regarding this last approach. That would be sweet if I saw right.

I think Jodi is very close to losing it.

I have noticed several times today she is concentrating so hard on her childish scribbling while trying to listen to the adults around her that she has had her mouth hanging open for long periods of time.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Juan and Dr. G get into some serous snippiness and Willmott Whack-a-moles herself into a mweeproach. Sizzlebar is on.

This doc was reading the answers to the abbreviations - that's what Dr D couldn't answer, but she didn't have a cheat sheet like this doc is using.

I'm so happy you're joining us today Beach!!! :seeya:

I always love reading your posts!

Likewise, JSR! You know that already though. :heartluv:

I've been keeping up everyday actually. Just juggling so many balls in the air that by the time I get ready to post I am 200 posts behind and lost my train of thought. lol

Love following trials with my esteemed fellow paralegal! :highfive:

I just figured out Jodi's game.. she is "scrambling and shutting down" while drawing..

It is weird. I think she is trying to act disturbed for the jury. I hope they give her murder 1 because if they don't and then go back and watch what she is like when they are not here they will be so upset.

@kinseyschofield

#JodiArias Audible laughter in the courtroom every time Wilmott asks to approach. Is she aware that we think she is a joke?!

Just got back from court. How is it going for the prosecution today? Did this guy help defense at all?

NO!! you may not approach Willmott! Stop trying your case like a 12 yr. old girl. So sickening.

y3Yxr.gif

If Wilmott says "Judge, may we approach?" one more time, I'm gonna need a defense attorney. OMG! STFU and Sit down! We sat for you long enough!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781