State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out, please? I can't find a video feed that's working properly. I hear skipping, repeating, etc.

I tried WPTV, AZCentral (which is radaronline's feed) and they're both doing it.

If you have a working feed link, would you pls DM me with it? (No way I can keep up with the posts here....they move too fast!).

Thanks in advance!
http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-
I think they are all the same, though - sorry

Oh dear God. Is there an easy way to figure out how far behind HLN is at any given time? Sometimes I'm watching on live stream, sometimes I'm watching on TV on HLN (if there's someone else in the room), and sometimes I'm watching HLN and live stream. Either way I'm also following the WS posts, which can also be out of synch. My sense of timing is incredibly screwed up.

Juan might want to be careful, his own witness, Dr. D, didn't know the abbreviations and needed to look them up.

He did it to make a point about Jennifer's questions to DeMarte and Jennifer's snide questions to this witness about not knowing the abbreviations. He was pointing out that their very own witness doesn't know all the abbreviations by heart either.

He was spot on. And it was painfully obvious that Jennifer immediately called a sidebar so that this guy could study up on the abbreviations on the fly.

Just more games by the defense.

So sorry Shadow. Can't imagine how difficult that must have been.

My brother in law is one. He also is bipolar. He claims to have two sides to him. One is actually him the other is the bad one. They both have the same name only one is 1 and the other is 2. 2 is the one with bad thoughts, lots of paranoia and is stubborn.

I have not watched any of thi8s, just him introducing himself at the very beginning. What's the consensus? When did cross start? How is it going? TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more captures...

Attachments

• JuanYesorNo.jpg
    JuanYesorNo.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 25
  • JuanandFlores.jpg
    JuanandFlores.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 26
What's going on? HLN is so far behind I switched to the live feed and see the seal. Please do a gal a favor and give a brief synopsis.

Well the prosecution is not going to make an issue of it, but apparently this guy was contacted a while back about possibly testifying, but it wasn't disclosed to the prosecution. I kind of tuned out for a bit after that so I'm not sure if he did any kind of review or evaluation when he was first contacted.

Oh, me too! My son can always tell when I'm watching on my cell phone & says, "hers, mom, chill!

Juan might want to be careful, his own witness, Dr. D, didn't know the abbreviations and needed to look them up.

Oh well to hear this man tell it he is a know it all and has done this for 30 years.

Jodi had an psychotic episode.
Her actions refute a psychotic break. If there was no evidence of premeditation, Jodi had fled the scene immediately, and didn't attempt to pervert the course of justice through lies, lies, and more lies, I might be able to swallow psychosis.

She washed the camera presumably to get rid of DNA and fingerprints only after deleting *some* photos; she called Travis' voicemail repeatedly, she called the bishop to attempt to discern how much the police knew, etc. Psychosis is a complete and total break with reality (not to be confused with psychopathic, which I totally believe she is). She wouldn't cover up her crime in the manner she did, to the extreme she did. (As an example: both Dena Schlosser and Andrea Yates were deemed psychotic at the time of their crimes. Both women readily confessed to their crimes almost immediately. No cover up, obfuscation, or even blaming anyone else. It doesn't always happen but statistically psychotic women are more likely to confess.) Sometimes psychosis can be triggered post-murder too - but again, imho, the level of premeditation and cover-up refute it.

JMO

How's that watch synchronization working out?????

EDIT*** BOMBSHELL, court resumes on time...

So is the point of this that Jodi lied and manipulated the test to make it seem like she has a lot of problem, so that she actually has a lot of problems? I'm confused.

My take on this was that it should have been a flag to the psychologist administering the test that the multiple elevated scores may have meant she was trying to "beat" the test by giving untruthful answers - she had too many symptoms.

Bring me cabana boys with icy adult beverages please!

Now Wenwe...you know better than that :snooty:, you have to go to the basement for Cabana boys!

I made a quick run to the tiki bar while we're on break :D

came home sick from work and HLN is so very far behind. UGH. I can go to live stream but then I'll miss what you all are saying. I missed all of this anyway and I guess I'll just stay behind and ahead here at the same time. Multi tasking ya know.

No, Schizophrenia isn't having more than one personality. It's a tragic, horrible, awful mental disease where you hear voices usually telling you to hurt yourself. My brother suffered and died of Schizophrenia. Jodi isn't the least bit schizophrenic, and this isn't the least bit funny.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how awful it is--it's just not an illness that is completely & effectively treatable in all cases. So many people suffer. I wish the drug companies would have compassion and solve problems rather than make one more million/trillion. I know about the endless rounds of new meds, side effects, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper