State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be able to hold my water if Juan went after me on the stand, either. ;) He is THAT good.

Omg.....
I'm so embarrassed for this guy...

I have to admit, I would have dumped the whole picture of water in my lap if Juan was questioning me lol

The good Dr. burps on the stand earlier, now spills water all over the witness stand. Winning!

WOW JD didn't understand? What a putz this jerk is.

Juan has reduced this guy to an absolute spazz. I'd almost feel bad for him if he hadn't signed up for this nonsense!

Think Juan is setting a trap

And I am going to miss it. Time to hit the rush hour traffic and stop at Walmart. I am banned from watching this trial on tv at home.
Darn!!! I will catch up tomorrow.

Take good notes folks!!!!

Ok Seriously I've only got to catch a few mins of testimony earlier & now this is TWICE I've seen witness spill water..

Does he have an issue ie Parkensons or is it just nerves? I'm being serious.. I've not got to see much today & not trying to be disrespectful either.

Unlike Jodi, I really do shake when I get nervous--he may be getting a little rattled.

Someone get a mop and bucket for this witness.

Probably a bib...​
SpilledBeans_zpsd2f405b5.jpg

JM at his best. This is his courtroom

Attachments

• jmcourtroom.gif
    jmcourtroom.gif
    88.1 KB · Views: 29
By not developing a 'tude like Samuels and LaViolette, Geppner, in spite of his impeachment, has decided to cooperate rather than come off as unprofessional. I'll give him that.

Kudos to my DH. He's recently semi-retired and has just started to learn to cook. He has managed to thaw my frozen Italian food in the oven and prepare a salad. He's done so through most of the trial. I started freezing meals back in October!

aww....lol. I feel embarrased for him. How cute he's blotting the papers with tissue. (Not a fan...just feel for him a little)

Keep up the great work Juan!!

Feed is awful today... Lots of people must have tuned in for this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand