State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their sweet behaviour is actually an act because when you know the person well and their true colours show they are very deceptive people. Just as I think this person is, after all look what he is doing here ...defending JA in a round about sort of way. You would have to have a certain type of trait to be able to do that and be involved with a person like JA.

Scary, isn't it?

AND Juan's genius drew out the snake in Jodi and the complete obtuseness of ALV.

You don't get those results pretending they're civilized people who deserve to be treated with respect.

Jodi's a stone cold killer and ALV wanted to help her walk free. Both had to go down.

And they did.

One can hear the exasperation in her voice.

Well... she didn't HAVE to allow this witness. There will be appeals if JA is found guilty whether we had this witness or not... so it's her own fault.

Yeah, but just think of Tootsie Rolls and Pop Rocks!

:floorlaugh:

I've actually been in the candy aisle wanting a bag of Tootsie Pops and I just can't bring myself to buy them. I've found other hard candies that I substitute now. I miss Tootsie Pops. Maybe someday I'll be able to have one again. :(

How I love it! He's using THEIR "expert" witness to impeach THEIR earlier 'expert' witness. LOL

oh no,those are photos we haven't seen and i don't think i want to

OMG, autopsy photos! Oh, I'm gonna cry again. Jeez this guy NEVER SAW THESE!!!!!

I'm cleaning out my fridge while watching trial....I guess Juan & I are both taking out the trash :floorlaugh:

BEYOND EXPERTISE:??> This is your stinking witness!!! That is classic..

I just turned on HLN and heard Ryan Smith say something to the effect of Juan has a lot to cover because Heffner? was really good. Please someone tell me this is not so. It is just HLN being HLN sensationalizing. Was Heffner really that good?

LOLOL He would trust what the MEDICAL EXAMINER said in his report!!

Witness. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member