State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she didn't get steak and potatoes..... well; maybe flank steak with green sauce or something swarmy and horrid...

Why would the judge give the attorneys the jurors questions to review before Willmott's redirect? :waitasec:
I am hoping it means they have chosen not to redirect and go straight onto the jury questions. :please::please:

more screen captures...

Attachments

• MikeBackasReporter.jpg
    MikeBackasReporter.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 28
  • MoreMike.jpg
    MoreMike.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 24
  • MoreJuan.jpg
    MoreJuan.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 23
JW: objection, beyond my "expert's" expertise? So, your expert is not an expert in this area? Why would you make that objection? <sheesh>

For the same reason she confirmed ... three times ... with Dr. D that a dead person couldn't be interviewed.

Since they are going til they finish, will Jodi-ann get a special ride back to her pod tonite?

10 minute break = a rush for the snack machine I suppose?

My live feed is driving me crazy with all the skippety skip stuff going on. :skip: :banghead: :skip:

Wilmott was not ready to re-direct so she asked for another break. Does anyone have confirmation as to whether or not Juan will have his Dr up.

OMG, now we have eleventy billion more hours of JW fumbling through her recross... Sometime I don't know why I put myself through this. And then I look at Jodi, and then Travis' family, and I understand that we are one day closer to justice. Even if freakin Jennifer Wilmott is my punishment for wanting to get there. And she really IS absolutely terrible. I'm one step away from filing disability due to the PTSD that I've suffered due to her ignorance and posturing.

Juan finished around 4:22 Ariz time, and if all the sidebars were removed, about 1 hour vs JW's several....I don't think she gets to re-direct

I know. She completely turned like she was totally starring at TA family and friends.

I'm waiting for her to start waving like she's on a parade float

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she was looking at her family. She shows no expression, just stares though.

It's really creepy...and if I were Grandma, Mom or Aunt I wouldn't like it one bit!
And she never smiles @ them, strange.

:notgood:

Since it is just about normal ending time, but there is still re-cross, and another witness, juror questions, etc., does this mean Jodi will not get her din din tonight? Probably less sleep too...
Something tells me she is going to be very miserable tomorrow. :maddening:

Why would the judge give the attorneys the jurors questions to review before Willmott's redirect? :waitasec:

She didn't say that....she asked for the questions---the DT didn't. Imo its ok if she wants to see them....so she can gauge time
goodness y'all just wanna crucify her for everything....

I have only popped in and caught a few minutes of the cross this afternoon (darn job:stormingmad:)
so please don't throw tomatoes at me if I am wrong...

It appears that while this guy is a "hired gun" to say what the defense wants him to - no big surprise there... - that if JM asks him a question he will answer it honestly whether that looks bad for the defense or not. It would appear from the snippet I saw that he isn't willing to throw his career down the toilet like ALV did. (although he already has some bad strikes against him career wise).
Is this correct or did I just happen to see a snippet that made it appear that way?
TIA

A couple more screenshots

Attachments

• dt3.jpg
    dt3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 77
  • dt4.jpg
    dt4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 98
Mike is almost as tall as nurmi.....!

Did you see my earlier comment? For the longest time, I thought your avatar was picture of you! :giggle:

I thought you looked a lot like Mike! :lol:

WOW. JUAN. WOW. Did you see Willmott's mouth gape open?? She was blindsided with Juan being finished!

I love it when they leave the cameras rolling. Nice to see Valerie on camera. Mike is almost as tall as Nurmi!

Attachments

• court002.gif
    court002.gif
    272.7 KB · Views: 71
Can we get Jane Mitchell off HLN. Her facts are never right, I'm JM 5'4" same height as Jodi, dah 5'6" is NOT same (one example). Also, earth to mars, its a murder trial, not phone sex trial. Burns me up, every single day, maybe it turns her on.

Oh, and never use an animal in any kind of negative analogy or she'll rip your head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand