State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really impressed by their questions. They do not seem to be blinded by the CSI television programs, expecting a road map or GPS to walk them through it. They are paying attention to details, and thus far are very logical in their thinking.

I agree. No matter what their verdict, I'm confident that they are taking their job seriously, and will do what they think is right.

If this in anyway makes anyone feel better, my father was a pathologist for 30 years before he passed away. He looked at slides of tissue ALL day long, maybe 50 cases a day. Under his desk were three pedals. Rewind. Play. Record. He dictated into the recorder what he saw on the slide. It is up to the medical secretary to then transcribe what he saw.

It's a DAMN typo.

Sorry. Hope that helps anyone with PTSD from the Casey and OJ cases.

If that's how Dr. H did it, can see him saying "isn't intact" and someone typing "is intact."

I'm on east coast time, and I'm starting to get some heavy lids over here.

:countsheep::pillowfight2:

heavy lids and the DT never stops she be the energizer bunny...:) >^^<
==
~ sleepy cat too....ZZZ

I would ask a question of a shrink ?
Is it normal to watch a trial all day and half the night?

"Rosenburgs, Rosenburgs, 1825 Tuuu Lane"

Send me a wet roast beef po'boy. Yum Yum...

sorry, off topic.

LOL, I totally got that!!! ROFL. I remember that commercial well!

Is there a level of confidence example of reading ability ....it would not enough just to talk to them . . make sure person reading test can understand it . . . Wide Range Achievement test . . WRAT 4 . . 4th edition - simple and easy to give test . . important - some folks who graduated college reading @ 3rd grade level..
if someone testified before you said only reason Dr. Demarte was to get more money
I would strongly disagree it takes about 5 min . .

not have a normed level . . . Ms. arias was @ 4th grade level . . 6th to 8th grade read level . . . not responsive

before Dr. Demante gives this WRAT test she has read thousands of pages in a diary JA written and text messages between Ms. ARias and other people - JA clearly able to follow this conversation . . and IQ score of 112 isn't that enough?

she can read @ 5th grade level .. . more than 5th - it is 6 - 8 grade level isn't that enough
no I can tell you Dr. Demarte to take 5 min and do it . . . conduct a reading recognition . . you can get a grade level . . don't thinks she did conduct whole test just reading recognition - i will check . .

just read recognition . . .despite the 112 IQ still believe she should do it
absolutely - if she didn't she would have been crucified . . . make sure no problem wit hher reading - possiblity I would have done it

MMPi - it was helpful to diagnose borderline . . no test should be used to diagnose . .

i am talking about mmpi - personality characteristics and psychopathology

it remains static . . .state charcteristics vs. trait characteristis . . way they answer the question

objection non-r esponsive

normed against general population

MMPI normed against people who don't have psychological disorders. . . based on normal population . . . normal in "air quotes". . . .

MCMI - another great test . .. also is MMPI . .

if I could I would give both if given a choice I would use MMPI . . .

MCMI is great . . .

I'm telling you friends, a good number of those jurors are zoned WAY out by now.

I like JW, but she really isn't sharp enough to tangle with some of these folks. At least this one, unlike Dr.D, does not look like she is about to eat her.

Wilmontt shot herself in the foot challenging witness on reading test. Talk about beating a dead horse.

I'm sure this is starting to sound like Charlie Brown's teacher at this point. "Whamp whonk whomp whamp whonk whomp whaaa....." about all these tests.

Willmott is losing it again .. :rolleyes:

I bet this is the DT's way to get an appeal.

There will be "new tests". :facepalm:

This HAS to be killing them. What about peeing? LOL!! Hunger???

3 1/2 hours past normal time. CRAZY!!

im throwing in the towel,ive got a headache and my eyes are nipping.

goodnight :seeya: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member