State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this witness is awesome! I was at first a little nervous for her but shes doing a awesome job

My headache is getting worse. I wish this questioning would end so I can get some relief!

Mr. Martinez was right to put this Doctor on, she is a good witness, very believable.

I loved when JW was sounding all outraged, and saying:

JW: "So you are telling us that just because someone's employer did not buy a new 200 dollar test, that they would not update it themselves.....that would be justified? "

I loved that rant by JW, because I don't think ANY of the jurors would buy a 200 dollar tool with their own money, at work if they had another one that worked just fine. Why would they?

ITA Folks, that's why we have live testimony so people can clarify. Otherwise, they would all stay home and mail in their written reports. I am sure the jury is intelligent enough to realize that Dr Horn does not actually type his own reports. The man testified in person and cleared up the matter. They won't get an appeal or a retrial or a 'get out of jail free' card over this.

Dr. Horn is supposed to read the transcribed report, check for accuracy and then sign it. IMO, he was sloppy.

Wilmot looking DESPERATE>>>

She does look a little wild-eyed right now. I feel like tonight everybody is coming off as tired, disheveled and snappy.

The ME typo was not good. In the grand scheme of things, it shouldn't be a deal breaker, but it still felt sloppy and not a mistake that you want to make as you near the finish line.

I'm not a fan at all of them pulling a late nighter on the night before closing arguments. It's really not fair to anybody. The jurors are probably half delirious and falling asleep, and stiff from sitting in those chairs all day long. The lawyers are going to be up all night and exhausted in the morning. It's one of their most important days tomorrow and they need to be sharp as a tack. I don't know how you do that with no sleep.

Hey, JW, let's assume the person (JA) attacked the tiger/bear instead, because that's what actually happened.

the animal attack may have been a bad example ha?This would have been good on say NEW YEARS EVE when I wanted to stay up to watch the fireworks.

OK, rolling on the floor. Someone actually attacked would have mauled marks. As opposed to a liar who just SAID the tiger attacked her. Priceless.

Oh Jenny, give it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member