State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else feel like you just lost a good friend when Juan said for a final time "the state rests". I am so glad this is on it's end for the family but Juan has been such an inspiration.

I just had a very bad experience with a landlord who got us sick with black mold for months, we are safe now but broke. Everytime I get anxiety attacks thinking about facing this terrible man who hurt my family in court I am going to think of Juan. Think of how passionate he is about what's right and not to be afraid to stand up, do the waltz and show em what you got.

I'm going to miss him so much. :( He has done an incredible job. He did right by Travis. He still has closing arguments I know. And then... he will stand with the family for the penalty phase but the real fight, the big fight is over.

I just want to hug him and Thank him for all he has done and all he will continue to do. :heartbeat:

Goodnight everyone. You wonderful sleuthing people. :rose:

My boyfriend is offering $100 to the first person who makes him a gif of Nancy Grace saying ...

He spilled his water twice and BURPED on the stand.

ok, it's so late and we're all so tired, but just have to ask this....it's about the pesky tiger/bear question...the way I took that question, when first asked by a juror, is as follows-we know JA was lying about what actually happened at that time of that test, but I thought the juror meant that, even the real story (her being the murderer) was a traumatic event for her, and that juror was perhaps thinking she did in fact experience a traumatic event, thus her PTSD (bear=ninja story, tiger= her being murderer)....did I get it wrong?

I have always thought they were meaning it this way:

JA originally said she was attacked by a stranger as the "event" (meaning the ninjas) = BEAR

JA then said she defended herself against a person she knows (TA) = Tiger

So would saying she was attacked by a stranger when she was actually "attacked" by a known person invalidate her answers to follow? (although we all know BOTH stories are untrue)

Juan throwing in the gopher covered all three stories:
wasn't there
Ninjas
self-defense

Just so unhappy with ME. Can't even spell it out, but sloppy and left me with a bad taste.

Please, God, let the jurors see the truth beyond the ME error.

Don't worry about it. I can talk to my sister in law if you like (pathologist). I work in IT and I work with a lot of standard templates. There is usually a checklist if you will, that will help guide the creation of the final report. I view this as a 'not' being forgotten. It's just the defense decided to base everything on that one sentence. If something is based on a lie, you might get burned. :seeya:

HLN has to pay all the THs that don't seem to have a job, but yet harshly judge the prosecutor. Are defense lawyers really that hard up for work?

I haven't seen it yet, but watching HLN now.

He is human and made and error and did not transpose test marks. From what I know so far from Dr. Horn, I like him and his facts.

Just so unhappy with ME. Can't even spell it out, but sloppy and left me with a bad taste.

Please, God, let the jurors see the truth beyond the ME error.

I wish JM would have asked if the test would still be valid if JA answered that she had been attacked by a tiger but really stalked and brutally killed a bear instead.

Maybe they will just throw a blankie and a pillow (airline variety) into her courtroom holding cell and she can have a sleepover.

That would be the logical thing to do. But, she needs a change of clothes unless they were proactive and brought her an extra. Maybe mommie did. jmo

This thread is now closed...follow the link to the new thread...

State rests rebuttal case - thread #170 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

venti1_zps133db94c.gif

And he lunged ... Like a linebacker...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367466940.959251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors