State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hear PTSD again I may plotz. You know who has PTSD? The Alexander family.

Try as you might, you are getting no where with this redirect IMO

funny_animal_gif_animations_01.gif

am I the only one thinking during recross hes starting to sound like ALV more and more

NOW he's saying it's a key part??? Which is it??

So what is JSS going to give a 36 minute dinner break? Only to come back with... we are in recess!

I've never seen this before. It's very profound and very true.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s

Willmott has been using "thank you" as well a lot today. Each time she says it I hope to hear "done with questions" but nope.

Shye's using it to underscore that despite all Juan Martinez's objections, she has made the point she wanted to. And she did. And it really irritates me. But she does in general. She's just snippy. Can't stand it.

I really hope the jury is annoyed with her as well.

None of this carp has anything to do with the fact that Jodi brutally MURDERED Travis Alexander.

Can I just say?...I don't need a friggin expert to tell me that this chick is psychopathic. The entire case history is clear. This woman is devoid of conscience. She preplanned this murder and should fry as a result. She knew right from wrong. She simply didn't care. Travis had to be punished for not complying with her life plan. Jury, please do not lose track of the big picture!!!

Yawn....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not getting paid for this testimony but money will be paid to the non-profit institute = hopefully

Dr. Gatchell - study about MMPI and floating profiles . .
show exhibit #629?

study you were asked about
yes
what is your opinion - they are not dealing with floating profile . . formerly known as . . . what is known in the field . . .disablity profile . . . term he used for dealing with a pain . . pain relationship to borderline

call it a disablity profile - yes because the research came out . . he then modified and revised because it was inappropriate . . link it to people chronic pain . . borderline if associated with chronic pain - specific to that population.

article of simulating borderline personality disorder on the MMPI 2 . . may I approach?
read a certain paragraph

understanding of taht article reflective of . . .how people might do on MMPI if tehy pretended to be borderline . . .

suggest MMPI diagnose borderline?
no - not diagnose but associations . . . one thing to predict something . . diagnsis is predict that is major difference

you can't say borderline predicts PTSD . . what are they associate with . . . this looks @ what the profile is . . in order to fit this article you have to fit specific . . he did not have me read and I didn't read it prior.

talk aobut it being elevated - score of the F scale . . score right here is 79% this article says to be considered in their connection to borderline personality . . . it would have to be 96% the FP scale . . her score also need to be elevated and hers is not elevated at all . . in this study you would have a profile that looks something like this . . we don't ha ve that . . nothing to do with what we are talking about . . misleading i was not allowed to say where those scores are

MMPI - causeyou concern of malingering?
not necessary these but come over to validity scale

F scale , L scale, K scale . . this scale up here is in the clinical range - need to be cautious doesn't say why . . malingering, elevation

symptom severity - get alot of the symptoms . . a lot of symptoms . . well person could be exaggerating . . malinger or secondary gain argument

more interpret for a cry for help - major distress . . those all working hypothesis . . look @ other tests - theoreticaly you should not . . then talk to the person

schizophrenia scale elevated . . back of MMPI actual subscales -
one things they do . . . this research takes those clinical scale and break into subscales and determine whiy more elevated.

Tscore - is this person really psychotoci . . this person is alienated toward self and others, no ego mastery - 2 really extreme things pulling this scale up . . not psychotic or schizophrenic but having a lot of emotion . . go thru and narrow down a bit = so many scales elevated need to

in order to diagnose you are required to do these other things . . beyond the clinical and validty . . other tests, records, etc.

asked about scales HY and PD . . .hysteria . . term is psychopathic deviance - not a good term . . probably relable those . . impulsivity anti-authority scale - doesn' tmean deviant or impulsive

these scales were elevated . . yes or no if indicated borderline personality
not designed to assess borderline personality
can someone with borderline personality have this . . yes but not backward . . can't use this to diagnose borderline

the milan . . .

borderline is elevated then you look @ more . . . but borderline not elevated - not even close

Dr. Brierre . . you know him ?
oh yes . .
work with him in creating TSI - i have known him a long time . .before it ever got published . . he is at the University of Southern Calif . . known for 25 years now . . instructions vs. mandatory summary scales . .

when you give TSI do you do summary scales
because it gives you complete picture of that test - why not . . can you tell if there is an elevation in trauma oh yes . . but that scale says trauma itself is a clinical issues - elevated . . overall trauma is in the clinical range - not just an add 0n - key part of overall interpretation of the test

no real reason not to do it . . . no test is going to require you . . they assume you know how to give test and how to score . . redundant to say you are supposed to do this and this - we are supposed to know how

the summary scales can be scored manually if score whole test manually

This so called expert is getting snarkier by the minute...

If anyone on the jury is still listening to this dreck, I'd be surprised.

I'm not stupid, and I have followed every minute of this trial from day one, and I am trying very very hard to follow today's testimony, but honestly, all I hear is a big words, confusing minute detail about tests I know nothing about, and nothing at all I can hold onto for good or ill.

Same here.

This day reeks of desperation.

This is totally ridiculous. I just want Jennifer to SHUT UP. There is something seriously wrong for an attorney to act this way. To go over every single little detail every chance she gets knowing full and well no one is leaving until the trial is finished. She has had her chances, we have heard all of this.

I am not even listening to her anymore, I am totally lost and I do not care. The Jury, those poor people. They can't walk away. They have to SIT there and listen to her go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on .............. MAKE IT STOP!

honestly, does anyone think the jury is listening anymore? this has been a long day for them

Its far from over...
but I do think the jury is listening....I trust them.

And when this trial is over-- I hope they can be proud of their service and all enjoy knowing they did their duty (above and beyond) to see justice served. This trial is wrought with "mistrial" potentiators--I applaud their diligence so far.

I wish I could send them all on a spa-cruise when this is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand