State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a chatty kathy and so different from JM's questions. Totally disillusioned in trials at this point. This "expert" totally sucks! And totally serves no purpose.

How can she NOT feel the intense non-verbal DISGUST & DISDAIN from everyone in the room - most importantly from THE JURY?????????????????????? I think what Jodi's been noting is the LOOKS FROM THE JURY!!! And yet - still - Nurmi isn't telling Jenny to WRAP IT UP, WE'RE MAKING ENEMIES! How can this be??

Jury questions tonight? LOL this courtroom won't be dark before 3:00 a.m.

original.gif

I have to believe that this jury, serious and committed as they are, have had it with this unrelated-to- the- murder testimony.

Attorneys may love fighting over the definition of definition, but I'm guessing average folk, including me, right about now prefer the definition of ENOUGH.

Poop.. She's taking a page out of Nurmi's book... We're going backwards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's keeping him talking in attempt to make the jury angry that "The prosecutor is keeping us here way too late with his witness." That's all this can be.

JW wanted so badly for Dr. G to disagree with the ME's findings. Didn't work.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I hope, and pray, that Wilmott does not do closing for the DT. I can't, I just can't... there isn't enough ibuprofen in the world.

Did JA shoot Travis? Did JA slit Travis' throat? Did JA stab Travis 29 times? Enough said.

Willmott asked this dirma question this AM. and doc answered it the AM. Why the repeat, willmott?

Oh for god sake the damn bullet went into his head and ended up lodged in his cheek. Is there a trap door shortcut for the bullet to go through. Both of them are pathetic.

Nancy G is rocking an orange/reddish top this evening and I'm actually happy listening to her versus the Cookie Monster Blue cray cray thingy...

Those jurors have sat there for weeks and weeks and watched jodi. They have watched her testify with a total lack of passion, about Travis, about his "attacks" on her and the day she murdered him. They have watched her fake cry or sneak peeks at horrible photos and then pretend to be upset.
They have also watched her roll her eyes, smirk, object for her attorney, glare, and they listened to her accuse her victim of horrible things and spar defensively and snottily with the man prosecuting her.

They know full well which diagnosis is most likely to be correct.

Borderline explains so much. PTSD explains nothing.

JA is smart enough (or sneaky enough) to know not to want an over the top result. She'd want to be over the clinical threshold but not high enough to cause any suspicions.

Again she is asking a NONE expert about brain matter and things only a body doctor or ME should be trusted with in a death penalty trial where someone is shot in the head.

Stupid moves, just stupid.

Secondary gains ? I'm thinking Jenny is wanting secondary gains here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717