State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW just jacked her chair up as high as it would go.

There may be more water spilled soon. :giggle:

I adore Juan Martinez. My husband supports my adoration of Juan Martinez. I have never seen an attorney like this, ever, although my fellow sleuthers have much more trial experience. My first trial was OJ, so this... this is just amazing.

I am so behind most of you but I do not buy into Dr G's bumbling nice guy persona. The burping, the spilling, acting like he didn't know how to use the monitor and thinking it was so cool, the coughing etc. I could go on and on, IMO it's an act to win over the jury, make them like him. He is a psychologist and is manipulating the jury. I don't buy into him at all. Sorry for the rant, please continue :)

Wooohoooo Go, Juan, Go!!!!! Got him to admit the results of PTSD test are questionable

Juan's point is really, REALLY important, imho. This guy has stated outright that no level of exaggeration on the part of the tester would cause him to question test results. It's important that he revealed that.

I hear some of them way too, but others, really not. On the other hand, my brain and body are maybe too exhausted to hear straight- have been tending my very sick husband 24/7 for the past 2 weeks.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that.

If an individual lies about the traumatic event, they may also lie about the symptoms, right?
Yes
Knowing this, is this PTS test valid, Yes or No?
I cannot answer that

I have back problems. So if I tell my hubby my back is really bad today, because I watched the trial instead of housework, am I exaggerating or telling a lie, not to mention malingering. :floorlaugh:

And, an "Expert" gave you permission because it's an exaggeration - lie's don't exist.

Your Validity score is a PASS. It's all goooooood.

Juan is going to need a new pair of shoes when this trial is over. All of his waltzing, swaggering and being just 100% Bad *advertiser censored** is wearing them out. Especially when he gets fired up.

Jodi history of lying...this shrink undoubtedly spoke with ALV. They but knew her history,,,yet, they chose to believe selective results.

There's no way you're gonna sustain a physical attack after someone just shot you in the head. At the very least, you would be stunned.

I hate to say it but I think Juan might be needing food. He is starting to wander. Hang in there, Juan!!!!

Eek. Validity of results doesn't equate with the result of the results?

The scales only show validity for the test. But she lied, which makes the results invalid. He is such a deceiver, in the ALV category of evil deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155