State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God! This is my first post. I have been a lurker for way too long. That is the most emotional pic ever. I just can't understand why people are so evil. His best buddy Napps had to smell and deal with his friend being killed and could not even get to him. I hope this rabid killer gets the death penalty! I feel so badly for his family and friends. She is a cold blooded killer who doesn't even deserve the death penalty. She needs to be shot, killed, and then killed again and have her family watch to understand the pain she has caused. My gosh, I can't even write anymore. I just want to vomit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome:

I don't understand why JM needs to get so gruesome! I mean, really? Is ANY of this necessary?!?!?!?!

Yes, he needs to prove his points.

He only gets one bite at the apple to get justice for Travis. He must do anything and everything he thinks it takes to get the justice Travis so richly deserves.

IMO

This is truly the most shameful thing I can imagine. Chirpy, snippy questioning of this honorable witness... so graphic and so horrible the way she smiles and snarks.
I have had ENOUGH. Imagine how the jury must feel.
At least I can go get a beer and a sandwich.

Ohhhh Travis. Justice Soon. :(

tons of love to everyone there with him, and here tonight. This is just awful to listen to.... especially the way she is so ehhh and obnoxious about it.
:blue:

Is JW really sure she wants to completely elucidate Travis's end-state brain condition? Dumb.

JW is so out of her league with this medical questioning. She's embarrassing herself. She probably thinks that she sounds intelligent, but she doesn't. :rolleyes:

Oh God, if I'm having trouble listening to this, how the frack must his loved ones feel right now...

I just can't. I have no utterable words for this filth who is on trial.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: @ her long pauses, trying to collect her jumbled thoughts. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Does she really think she is making headway with this. He is saying that it is like pudding. Pudding would collapse on itself if there was a projectile track... smh

Wilmott stick your finger in some pudding and see if the hole sticks around. Better yet freeze some pudding with a hole in the center let it thaw and see if the hole remains.

Starting to feel Willmott is a silly kind of evil. What exactly will grossing out jurors do? Most people are going to respect and believe an ME who actually has performed 6,000 or more autopsies. Give up Willmott!

This must be so horrible for all Travis's Family and Friends. :grouphug:

Oh .. she thinks she's going to smarty pants her way out of all this ..

I wish I could slap that smile off her face!! Exactly what about this does she find amusing???? GGrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82