State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like JW doesn't even realize what she is talking about...we are talking about Travis's brain!!! Her sing-songy voice and smiles are SO SO SOOOOOO INAPPROPRIATE!!!!

I wonder if Wilmott will call Bill Cosby to debunk Dr. Horns therory on the consistency of pudding

Jenny just can't take it when she doesn't get the answer that she wants. It is killing her that she can't get anything over on Dr. Horn.

Where did my post go? JW needs to take a simple A & P class. Attend an autospy for the love of pete's sake!!! Your questions are stupid. You sound stupid.

Jenny just enforces the horror travis went through...thank goodness she is oblivious....

She's (JW) smiling. How dare she.

This is insensitive and unforgivable.

She exclaims "Perfect!" Ummm...this is a dead man's decomposed brain..

I don't understand why JM needs to get so gruesome! I mean, really? Is ANY of this necessary?!?!?!?!

This is a gruesome crime. should he handout tea and crumpets? There is nothing nice about murder trials. everyone sitting in that room knows why they're there.

Suggestion for Dr. Horn.

Shoot up a pic of the pudding brain for Wilma. Might bring her down a notch or two.

Liquid or pudding? WTH does it matter? He's dead and she killed him.

Wilmott stick your finger in some pudding and see if the hole sticks around. Better yet freeze some pudding with a hole in the center let it thaw and see if the hole remains.

She sit herself in the freezer to test it out. Make sure its legit.

Dr. Horn is completely unshakable. He seems amused by Dr. Willmott's witchy attitude. She sure wants to think she's a defense attorney, doesn't she?

JW is the absolute definition of missing the forest for the trees. She has sold her soul - long long ago. What a wickedness she's embraced. I loathe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie