State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more. For God's sake. Stop the one upping, or mine's bigger or whatever the hell is going on. This Jury needs to go home and be clear headed enough to follow JM's Close. Dumb is as Dumb does.

Its only 8 there in AZ.

"best practice" something Wilmot knows nothing about!!

So JW isn't sure how far Dr. D went in giving JA the RAT test and JA is her client and she has had the Test.

My my JW had an error.

Yeah...can you imagine the questioning if Dr. D did not conduct the reading test?

Why are we worried about some WRAT test?? A man was murdered for heaven's sake!!

I don't have the data but if you could tell readers the thickness of the dura...that may help ... IIRC its pretty thin and easily perforated....
It's like a double layer of Saran wrap, basically!

Thank you. I was going to say just Saran Wrap ..I had a head injury that perforated the dura and all elsen all the way to the brain...

I was born and raised in Louisiana. I don't even know how someone can get thru life without using the word "ya'll".

I also say Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am, Yes Sir, No Sir. It's just how I was raised and I say it to a lot, even people my own age and to my grandbabies.

And calling people folk...

FYI

A "typo" (typographical error) is:

The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger, but excludes errors of ignorance, such as spelling errors. Most typos involve simple duplication, omission, transposition, or substitution of a small number of characters. Typographical error - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Folks all too often minimize and shrug off errors or mistakes as "typos".

His error was not a "typo".

That said, I hope that it is explained to the satisfaction of the jury.

Have we seen his notes? If not then how can you say it was not a typo. It all depends on what was written in his notes.

Whoa nice! "She would of been crucified": Dr. Hayes...

JW just said that Jodi's IQ was 112. I thought that Dr. DeMarte said 119 :waitasec:

Oh .. OK ..

Ha!! To guard her credibility against people like you JW.

Now what ya got?

No spelling mistakes in her journal JW? I thought the IQ was 119 lol

I wonder if Jodi Arias has even the teensiest sense that there is something wrong with her perceptions about and interactions in the world? Just some tiny sense of thinking "hey maybe I really do have a personality disorder?"

Nope she will blame it on some one else. Heavens don't you know Jodi has never done anything blame worthy in her life. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Bet you noticed how quickly Prosecution's witnesses can find their material and notes compared to the defense water spilling befuzzled experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95