State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
marathoning indoors getting sorta airplane leg stiffening..is this torture or not?

My butt is getting plastered to the chair and I am turning to jello just sitting all day and watching testimony - it is loony i tell ya

It appears Dr. Hayes has already evaluated JW and knows just how to treat her. Thumbs up, Mr. Juanderful, on getting this witness.

Wherever I've gone today, the lappy went with me. I tried to figure out a way to hang it from my neck like an accordion. Still working on that.

I got my laptop and ipad !in the bedroom and my desktop in the living room. Been sick so I've been in bed watching on laptop and reading on ipad.

Ok y'all...I'm about 30 pages behind but I'm only able to watch on HLN tonight. As I post this, the jury questions for Geffner are being read *sigh* I just pray HLN continues coverage throughout the night! I'm in this for the long haul.

(and back to page 58 I go.....)

If this in anyway makes anyone feel better, my father was a pathologist for 30 years before he passed away. He looked at slides of tissue ALL day long, maybe 50 cases a day. Under his desk were three pedals. Rewind. Play. Record. He dictated into the recorder what he saw on the slide. It is up to the medical secretary to then transcribe what he saw.

It's a DAMN typo.

Sorry. Hope that helps anyone with PTSD from the Casey and OJ cases.

I just got home so I haven't seen the "typo error" yet but from reading here it sounds more like a scrivener error than a typo. I come across scrivener errors all the time in public documents & they are easy to correct but none of the ones I come across deal with life & death situations.

Jennifer at least DeMarte gave proper tests.

Your experts did so..
1. Did the test HIMSELF on legal pads and never came to court with them proper..
2. AVL didn't do any testing.. at all.
3. Dr. D. was a great witness for the state and in helping DeMarte.

It's funny to hear this expert talk so calmly, doesn't budge, doesn't get messed up.
Then hear the defense with a total attitude "So your saying...!" Expert: "No" wash, rinse, repeat.

At least all of Juan's witnesses are QUALIFIED to give tests. ALV wasn't allowed to test or diagnose, if I remember correctly...

She's not so nervous now. She's actually doing much better on cross than she did on direct I think.

I am finding this whole line of questioning offensive!

I am a chronic pain patient...and I am DEFINITELY not BPD!

This is one smart witness. Corrects Wilmott with "I don't think it just happens; it correlates to BPD."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver