State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to share... I managed to half cut/half puncture the fatty part of my palm near the outside of my hand this morning while getting ready for work. It hurt instantly and bled profusely. I could only think of the pain and fear and horror that Travis went through in those seconds before he lost consciousness. I just broke down and cried like a baby for the precious life and amazing man that Travis was. I can't imagine how his family is feeling. Wish I could send them hugs. They are in my prayers.

Need to go find the last witness testimony. This will be a great day for justice, for Travis and for his family. Juan Martinez will tie this heinous crime up in a tight, neat bow for the jury. My prayers are with him, Det. Flores, and the Alexander family and all of Travis' friends.

Juan gets some rest.
JW better sit her butt down and better not object ONCE!!!!!

I hope that the Judge rules her court in an impartial and just manner today. It has been so frustrating to watch all the allowances given to JA and her team in the side show they have put on. The innappropriate smiles, giggles, and actions they displayed, while she continually admonished Travis's family about emotions expressed, were just disgusting.

omg.. the defense should have just let it go with the psychologist stuff!!! :eek: their sur-reb witness only got the case TWO WEEKS AGO??? fgs!

He was apparently consulted last November. He only learned he would definitely testify about a week and a half ago. Think they knew their witnesses were weak before the case even started. They just didn't know HOW WEAK and horrid they would actually be.

Mornin' Peeps!

:coffeews:

Jodi Arias trial: Spectators told to enroll in lottery system to obtain seats

Posted: 11:01 PM
Last Updated: 11 minutes ago

•By: Adam Slinger By: Adam Slinger

PHOENIX - On Thursday morning, for the first time, seats to the Jodi Arias trial will not be on a first come, first served basis; instead, the judge’s office has decided to implement a lottery.

There are 85 seats inside the courtroom, most will go to the family members of those involved and the media, whatever remains will go to the public. That’s not sitting well with those who have tried to get a seat almost every day.

“We feel like we’ve earned our spot,” said Mikal Ann Dillon. “Now, it’s being taken from us.”

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-lottery-system-to-obtain-seats#ixzz2S8VKFBK8

Boy JW was downright rude and not professional when questioning Dr. Horn. JW needs to learn anatomy it is the dura mater, not hte dura meter.

Thank you! I was a little embarrassed for the judge when she repeated JW's mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mornin' Peeps!

PHOENIX - On Thursday morning, for the first time, seats to the Jodi Arias trial will not be on a first come, first served basis; instead, the judge’s office has decided to implement a lottery.

There are 85 seats inside the courtroom, most will go to the family members of those involved and the media, whatever remains will go to the public. That’s not sitting well with those who have tried to get a seat almost every day.

“We feel like we’ve earned our spot,” said Mikal Ann Dillon. “Now, it’s being taken from us.”

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-lottery-system-to-obtain-seats#ixzz2S8VKFBK8

this is good news for some and not so much for the regulars.But some people have gone pretty far to be there so for them it is good...

Thank you! I was a little embarrassed for the judge when she repeated JW's mistake.

i was pretty shocked when the judge said dura meter-- i went huh??

Mornin' ya'll...I slept good after yesterday and very excited for today to finally come for Travis. Justice is so close for him.

This has probably been asked and answered 1000 times.. but I can't find the info..
Is there somewhere online that I can watch (re-watch) the parts that I missed yesterday ?? :please::please:
I stayed with you guys as long as I could yesterday and finally had to throw in the towel.. just couldn't stomach any more HLN.. and my butt was sore from sitting here all day reading.. LOL !!

Mornin' Peeps!

I wonder what KatieDDJ will do? Overflow room maybe?

This has probably been asked and answered 1000 times.. but I can't find the info..
Is there somewhere online that I can watch (re-watch) the parts that I missed yesterday ?? :please::please:
I stayed with you guys as long as I could yesterday and finally had to throw in the towel.. just couldn't stomach any more HLN.. and my butt was sore from sitting here all day reading.. LOL !!

I will watch yesterdays stuff until it starts today..just search and then filter for either today or nearest upload time.
I am watching it all over now including water spills and like that..burps..and whatever...

All of the videos from yesterday are in the timeline thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195462&page=58

Well I liked the defense witness .... He was far less combative than ALV. He gave the prosecution everything needed to erase any memory of the fog....and every other expert the defense put up!

I liked him:)

He reminded me of one of my absent-minded profs in college. Endearing in that he was nonthreatening, polite and absent of any attempts to mislead. But while I enjoyed the lectures, I also always double checked his sources. Just to reassure myself. lol

Morning, everyone! Today's the day!

I don't care about the typo and I wouldn't care even if I were a juror. I find it hard to believe anyone could be shot in the head and then proceed to yell to the person who shot you: "I'm going to *advertiser censored***** kill you", then proceed to chase them and get into hand-to-hand combat with them, so much that I could grab the knife enough to have horrendous defensive wounds on my hands. It's not reasonable. No reasonable doubt for me. Personally, I think the DT wasn't happy with the juror question. Remember, JW asked Dr. Horn if there were any errors in his report, he said no. This was her last question to him in her cross, before jury questions, I believe. I think they were going to shout that at the top of their lungs in closing.... that there was a mistake. Now, it's been corrected and explained.

You take the staged robbery of the grandparents house to obtain the gun, the car rental in another city, being offered a red car (that was cheaper than the one she rented, btw), but asking for a white one, the gas cans, the hair color change, the turning off of her cell phone for hours and hours, the upside down license plate, the voice mail she left Travis after she killed him, the text she sent him after she killed him, the email she sent him after she killed him, etc. One of those may be a coincidence, but all of them together are a cold, calculate, first degree murder.... at least to me and I think most reasonable people would/will see it that way. :twocents:

Everyone,
I had to turn in at 11 PM EST last night. Can anyone tell me if they got finished with last witness and if there were any juror questions and what your thoughts were? Thank you so much! I am looking forward to today. It is closings right?

Morning, everyone! Today's the day!

I don't care about the typo and I wouldn't care even if I were a juror. I find it hard to believe anyone could be shot in the head and then proceed to yell to the person who shot you: "I'm going to *advertiser censored***** kill you", then proceed to chase them and get into hand-to-hand combat with them, so much that I could grab the knife enough to have horrendous defensive wounds on my hands. It's not reasonable. No reasonable doubt for me. Personally, I think the DT wasn't happy with the juror question. Remember, JW asked Dr. Horn if there were any errors in his report, he said no. This was her last question to him in her cross, before jury questions, I believe. I think they were going to shout that at the top of their lungs in closing.... that there was a mistake. Now, it's been corrected and explained.

You take the staged robbery of the grandparents house to obtain the gun, the car rental in another city, being offered a red car (that was cheaper than the one she rented, btw), but asking for a white one, the gas cans, the hair color change, the turning off of her cell phone for hours and hours, the upside down license plate, the voice mail she left Travis after she killed him, the text she sent him after she killed him, the email she sent him after she killed him, etc. One of those may be a coincidence, but all of them together are a cold, calculate, first degree murder.... at least to me and I think most reasonable people would/will see it that way. :twocents:

I agree! And hopefully we get 12 very reasonable people chosen to decide! Ah how I wish we still had the two male jurors that were excused. I liked the insider's thoughts on them! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya