State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, excuse me if this has been asked and answered but.............

Has the ME's report been shown on the screen in court - and in particular that portion with the wording about "intact" - IE, if not how did the juror know to ask that question? I did have to miss trial twice due to my stupid eyes, but I don't recall his report being shown page by page - seems only photos were shown during his testimony. Anyone know?????

I dunno but had to say :seeya:!

Has the ME's report been shown on the screen in court - and in particular that portion with the wording about "intact" - IE, if not how did the juror know to ask that question? I did have to miss trial twice due to my stupid eyes, but I don't recall his report being shown page by page - seems only photos were shown during his testimony. Anyone know?????

The Def Psych talked about it today, JW ask him about it.

Don't know if report was shown in court.

Ok, huh?

Juror question: "Would you agree that 100% of the people you have seen with frontal lobe trauma are deceased at the time of your examination?"

What is this juror's point??? He is a medical examiner.

"I would hope."

Seems logical to me. People coming to him are DEAD and only dead.

Martinez doesn't seem to appreciate psych speak in the context of this trial...

:waitasec: Not sure TigerBalm understands what you are trying to get at...

Here fror the clean, fresh thread. Even though I don't feel clean or fresh at all after the DTs comments. lol! Desperate much?

Ok, huh?

Juror question: "Would you agree that 100% of the people you have seen with frontal lobe trauma are deceased at the time of your examination?"

It was a joke, and in my opinion a jab at Wilmott's ridiculous questions. This jury had seen Wilmott ask ridiculous medical questions of Dr. Horn twice before. It was more of the same.

One jurist just couldn't help himself or herself.

I really like JM BUT today instead of focusing on the tests and defending Demarte, I think his efforts would have been better placed by asking Dr. G about whether a person who had just killed a boyfriend and was suffering from PTSD would have then driven to Utah to make out with a new boyfriend? I think he should have focused on the supporting evidence that Demarte used to support the test results that lead her to diagnose JA with borderline - because obviously, the tests are not the end all, they are just indicators. I'm concerned that the jury will get bogged down with this psych junk. I hope they don't but I think it would have been a good idea to bring them back to the premeditation idea within the psych junk. Martinez could have sculpted that unless there is some legal reason that kept him from it. After all today, I can't say what the jury will do. I'm with the prosecution no matter what. And I hope the Alexander family gets justice.

Juror question: "How do you feel events such as incarceration, public accusation, and invasion of privacy on a large scale can effect tests such as the MMPI or MCMI?"

This juror worries me soooo much!

Oh boy even The Donald is watching and telling the defendant to make a deal. :lol:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 8m
Jodi, if you're listening, MAKE A DEAL!

Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Jodi should try but the Govt. should not make a deal - no jury could be dumb enough to let her off (but you never know, look at OJ & others)

Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Jodi Arias has stated that she follows me on twitter so I really hate to be saying that she is guilty but sadly, she is as guilty as it gets

Ok, huh?

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope he answered, "I'd agree that at leave 97% of the people with frontal lobe gunshot wounds were deceased shortly after the bullet hit their brains."

I don't know what the actual percentage would be, but I hope JM drove home that it is abnormal for people to sustain these wounds and be coherent. We hear about the lottery ALL the time. People win lotteries everyday, right? But in comparison to the number of people who play, isn't winning actually a rarity?

:waitasec: Not sure TigerBalm understands what you are trying to get at...

Semantics. Martinez is not dazzled by the semantics of the hired psychologists and in fact questions it regularly.

It was proven to me that when it comes to psychology no one knows beans about it. I can't believe 4 experts cannot even agree on anything. It is scary to me. No wonder so many crazy people are walking around. jmo

Exactly. If you don't like one diagnoses find another psychologist and the diagnosis will change. I need a shrink after listening to all of these shrinks.

When JW questioned Dr Geffner today, she mentioned this being said in the ME's report, to the tune of (I'm paraphrasing): "if the dura(whatever you call it) was intact, does that tell you the bullet did not enter the brain?"

Geffner said for the bullet to enter the brain/frontal lobe, it would have had to pass through this membrane/covering, therefore it would not be intact. (Sorry, I am blanking on the word.)

A juror was paying attention and asked the ME about it. Basically, Wilmott and Geffner were correct.

It was a joke, and in my opinion a jab at Wilmott's ridiculous questions. This jury had seen Wilmott ask ridiculous medical questions of Dr. Horn twice before. It was more of the same.

One jurist just couldn't help himself or herself.

Oh thanks! I guess CONTEXT really is important. The juror's have done that before after a ridiculous line of questioning, like why didn't Flores measure all the shelves.

Night, all.

We are nearing the end. I'm so nervous. Tonight just blew my "no drinking during the week!"

Ok, huh?

IMO, the ME only sees deceased people so 100% of frontal lobe gun shot wounds Dr. Horn sees are deceased....IMO was a smart a$$ juror asking an age old joke.

Im exhausted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::scared::scared::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Fixed it, now gotta delete other post. My brain is turning into scrambled eggs.

Do you feel a fog coming on too? :floorlaugh:

Even though THIS is done (which not really, 'cause this is gonna take a bit), and I will miss this actual group. But I think I will still be coming around. There are so many other victims out there that need the support, time and love we have given to this. I don't know how the media picks and choose, and how some everyone knows about one where others may fall to the side, without justice ever being serve. I am saddened that I see other victims from this site that I would have never known about that people are still actually looking for their killer!

I'll be sticking around for Hailey Dunn after this and maybe others until their murderers have been found. Hailey was from my state and a lot of questions are still left unanswered.

uror question: "Is it possible that an individual could score very differently after a traumatic event, such as killing another person, as opposed to prior to the event?:

What did this question mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member