State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror question: "How do you feel events such as incarceration, public accusation, and invasion of privacy on a large scale can effect tests such as the MMPI or MCMI?"

This juror worries me soooo much!

Somebody asked this?

:facepalm:

If we "go behind the words," what does this mean?

Hey guys, excuse me if this has been asked and answered but.............

Has the ME's report been shown on the screen in court - and in particular that portion with the wording about "intact" - IE, if not how did the juror know to ask that question? I did have to miss trial twice due to my stupid eyes, but I don't recall his report being shown page by page - seems only photos were shown during his testimony. Anyone know?????

I'm not sure, but for anyone wanting to see report:
http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

She kicked arse, rocked the house, cleaned the floor with JW's pretty blue suit, pushed back at JW with grace and completely charmed the jury, the court and me.

She was all fierce intellect, easy smile, reasonable answers, no-nonsense but when JW got silly, the good dr's steel reasserted itself and JW had to step back.

JW tried.

The good dr was the absolute perfect end to this emotionally exhausting, frustrating and often nonsensical trial of Keystone Witnesses.

I am not overstating it when I say this witness was perfection.

I'm going to watch her testimony again during Deliberations when I start getting tense and anxious.

She was that good.

Totally agree. She came in and cleared out all the crazy.

STILL watching HLN. Good lord, Geffner is still on the stand :stormingmad: Just have to share this pic though....this is my giant cat Sam while his pitiful mama watches the trial :blushing:

Attachments

• sam.jpg
    sam.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 64
Even though THIS is done (which not really, 'cause this is gonna take a bit), and I will miss this actual group. But I think I will still be coming around. There are so many other victims out there that need the support, time and love we have given to this. I don't know how the media picks and choose, and how some everyone knows about one where others may fall to the side, without justice ever being serve. I am saddened that I see other victims from this site that I would have never known about that people are still actually looking for their killer!

I'll be sticking around for Hailey Dunn after this and maybe others until their murderers have been found. Hailey was from my state and a lot of questions are still left unanswered.

Re: hailey dunn ...Do you think it was LEs only named person of interest? I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STILL watching HLN. Good lord, Geffner is still on the stand :stormingmad: Just have to share this pic though....this is my giant cat Sam while his pitiful mama watches the trial :blushing:

Awww he looks like I feel!

Adorable:) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carp, just signed up for their tweets today, can you suggest someone for text or twitter alerts?
TIA
SMS text alerts SIGN UP:

* http://ktar.com/112/1492029/923-KTAR-Text-Alerts

* http://www.azcentral.com/sms/signup.html

ABC 15
Just send a text message with the word abc15 to 46988, and our station will automatically send you back a link to the ABC15 mobile apps available to your specific phone.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/about_us/n...bc15-to-get-apps-for-your-phone#ixzz2S6eN0rwg
CBS5

* Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.

*News10
For breaking news alerts, text news10 to 25543.
To stop receiving News10.net text message alerts - Text STOP to 25543.

For i phone- i pad- i touch-kindle fire- google play for android-

http://www.kpho.com/category/258665/cbs-5-mobile-apps

IMO, the ME only sees deceased people so 100% of frontal lobe gun shot wounds Dr. Horn sees are deceased....IMO was a smart a$$ juror asking an age old joke.

Off topic but reminds me of my father in law asking my brother who is a gastroenterologist how much of his day is spent working with A-Holes.

Exactly. If you don't like one diagnoses find another psychologist and the diagnosis will change. I need a shrink after listening to all of these shrinks.

Me thinks the whole lot will be visiting shrinks after JM's cross. :floorlaugh:

You know that you are too drunk to deal with this case when
A) Jodi looks normal
B) Nurmi ISN"T pickin his nose
C) Wilmott appears educated
D) ALV is an applicant for your babysitter
E) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Juror question: "How do you feel events such as incarceration, public accusation, and invasion of privacy on a large scale can effect tests such as the MMPI or MCMI?"

This juror worries me soooo much!

When I heard this question, I thought to myself "This juror doesn't believe the diagnosis is from Travis Trauma, but from being in jail and being hated".

I took it as a good thing - as in they are trying to say the anxiety she has is because of the backlash/punishment she's received.

Oh thanks! I guess CONTEXT really is important. The juror's have done that before after a ridiculous line of questioning, like why didn't Flores measure all the shelves.

YES, but this was much more ridiculous. The guy is a coroner. Every body he deals with is dead!

It was a bit of sarcasm pertaining to Wilmott's repeated questions... one of which is obviously: But are you SURE the bullet went through his brain? :floorlaugh:

I logged off for 15 minutes and now it's over. How did it end?

(Btw my husband is mad at me for watching the trial for over five hours tonight. He's not used to it going this long...)

JA stood up and said it was pre-meditated, everything Juan said is true,:truce: please execute me tomorrow...then I woke up. Darn was having a very good dream.

Watching VIA HLN their behind over 4 hrs. Sorry no clue.

Somebody asked this?

:facepalm:

If we "go behind the words," what does this mean?

IDK for sure but to me it sounds like someone is sympathetic toward Jodi because public accusations and invasion of privacy "on a large scale" have made her antsy or anxious or whatever.

I had a dog named Dexter, too. Sadly I had to have him euthanized last December because of kidney failure. I miss him so much! Please give your Dexter a hug for me.

I had to do that today. My Jubilee had a stroke and would never recover. Hard day for me. Sorry for the OT.

Ok, huh?

Juror question: "Would you agree that 100% of the people you have seen with frontal lobe trauma are deceased at the time of your examination?"

What is this juror's point??? He is a medical examiner.

IMO, the ME only sees deceased people so 100% of frontal lobe gun shot wounds Dr. Horn sees are deceased....IMO was a smart a$$ juror asking an age old joke.
Could be, I took it as the juror asking if he knew regarding the incapacitation, because not everyone dies from a GSW. But Dr. Horn being an ME only sees dead patients. His knowledge of GSW effects is part of his training, not experience.

For those of us catching up, Croakerqueen123 has today posted up thru Dr. Geffen (part 6). The last 2 witnesses (Horn and Hayes? from the WS comments I skipped to) segments aren't up yet, and HLN isn't there yet either!

An enormous Thank You to Croakerqueen123, my e-BFF every evening for replays of trial coverage! (along with David Lohr and TawniDilly!)

Yes, if the defense has both lawyers talk and that they are known to take awhile to get to the point or whatever....I tried to be nice about them and talking. Maybe 1 1/2 days.

Mr. JM will not be long, organized, in a thought order we will understand, and to the point.
Maybe 1/2 day. :)

That is if no one gets sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members