State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think female jurors will place significance on the fact that he said Nancy always wore two sports bras as long as he knew her. Why was she only wearing one that day?

But the band of marauding thugs in the white van took the other one cuz it was more valuable to them than the diamond earrings.

Why do you think he knows he went to Lowes? It's three months later. Is it possible he just forgot that he went on that morning?

See this is the stuff about his lying that makes no sense. He knows he went to Lowes, he's got to know that trip is going to be on a camera somewhere. Why would he purposely say that he doesn't remember?

I agree with the comment above, he may be a liar, but he's a really bad liar.

I think he used the tarp in house to transport Nancy and then replaced it just in case any of Nancy's friends thought she was bringing tarp for painting

Why do you think he knows he went to Lowes? It's three months later. Is it possible he just forgot that he went on that morning?

I guess, but that's my point. It's impossible to know if he just has a lousy memory or he's purposely not being forthcoming. I guess I don't understand why he wouldn't say he went to Lowes that day.

OK, I can totally buy into that line of thinking, so long as they are both still breathing.

When giving this deposition, NC was no longer breathing, so that puts him in the category of speaking ill of not only his wife, but his LATE wife.

It sort of sounds like there is no way his testimony could satisfy many people here.

If he doesn't say something nice about his poor dead wife then it means that he has no feelings and is therefore guilty. But if he says something nice about the person with whom he was involved in a nasty divorce then he is obviously a liar and is therefore guilty.

So Brad just 'indicated' that ones of Nancy's pairs of running shoes was missing because she went 'running' in them. Too bad they were both for one foot. (thud)

One of my little grandsons always came over with his shoes on the wrong feet. He was probably around 3 at the time. Didn't seem to bother his feet, so perhaps nancy had the kind of feet where she couldn't tell/wasn't bothered by, didn't notice she was wearing her shoes on the wrong feet? :floorlaugh:

< snort >

I think he used the tarp in house to transport Nancy and then replaced it just in case any of Nancy's friends thought she was bringing tarp for painting

Except the detective said it was unopened. So, are you adding "heat sealing" the liner packaging to your time-line?

She left per Brad around 7am and he didn't leave until around 1pm to go looking for her. I wonder if he would have even done that had Nancy's friends not become involved. 6 hours of her being gone without his going to check on her. That is, if he's telling the truth.

Too bad Alice didn't ask him if he happened to pop through a drive-thru ATM to pick up Nancy's allowance while he was out. :banghead:

One of my little grandsons always came over with his shoes on the wrong feet. He was probably around 3 at the time. Didn't seem to bother his feet, so perhaps nancy had the kind of feet where she couldn't tell/wasn't bothered by, didn't notice she was wearing her shoes on the wrong feet? :floorlaugh:

< snort >

One day I went to pick up my little girl from pre-school. She had put her shoes on the wrong feet. I said "E. your shoes are on the wrong feet." She said, "No they're not, they're on my feet."

I guess, but that's my point. It's impossible to know if he just has a lousy memory or he's purposely not being forthcoming. I guess I don't understand why he wouldn't say he went to Lowes that day.

Lowes was on his way to work.
I don't think the drop cloth was purchased for something sinister.
Likely was for Nancy's painting and therefore he was fully aware she planned to paint Saturday AM.

Heck, he can't remember half of what he was questioned on. His omission of the Lowes trip doesn't strike me as odd in an of itself. What bothers me is that he fails to remember so much--and I can't determine if he truly can't remember or if he's hedging.

In the Deposition he says the dress was light green or orange. He told the police it was light blue. He suggested to Diana it was black.

And didn't he even go so far as to say "orange and light green," like orange was the main color.

Too bad Alice didn't ask him if he happened to pop through a drive-thru ATM to pick up Nancy's allowance while he was out. :banghead:

he did mention going to get Nancy's money but can't remember when it was

One day I went to pick up my little girl from pre-school. She had put her shoes on the wrong feet. I said "E. your shoes are on the wrong feet." She said, "No they're not, they're on my feet."

Adorable! Out of the mouth of babes.

Can we lay off the "foreign" speak commentary? It wastes a lot of space on the thread and is kind of rude.

When I say "foreign" speak it refers to the following:

Proper use of the English language.
Proper use or colloquial use of pro-nouns.
Use of appropriate verbs, ad-verbs, etc. in their correct connotation.

They are not indicators of guilt or lying. They are indicative of education and proper communication. It's not so bad today, but it gets a little out there at times.

It's equivalent to making fun of someone's accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive